Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kiki's Wish Tafraout

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Kiki is an adorable submissive little person. She's tiny and easily tied up. Her tiny stature means that she's also extremely flexible. She's soon bound and gagged. Her pretty little butt is exposed and the torments begin almost immediately. No time for her to get acclimated. She's quite the pain slut. She might seem innocent to look at, but she can take quite the beating. Like a good slut she bounces and cries out with each strike. Whips and canes make her whimper. She's tied in a ball and her legs are ankles are tied to her thighs. Her pretty pink pussy is exposed for the vibrator. She can barely stand it. It takes only a few moments before she's ready to cum. She's a gusher! She sprays her cum all over herself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki's Wish

Playful Pajamas Sterling Heights

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Pajamas

Darling Red Hot Part 3 Hadera

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
So far she's experienced some serious pain when the wasabi came out, but this scene is going to cause her a hell of a lot more. Crotch rope splits her pussy and more turns her tits into taut targets, so she doesn't know where we're going to focus our effort.
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling Red Hot Part 3

ElitePain - Treasure Hunt – Linda Porterfield

Studio: ElitePain
Genres: Bdsm
Our latest game format, the Treasure Hunt, has released a new episode. In this format, players are required to collect Treasure Chests from the game board fields. The more Treasure Chests a player collects, the higher the prize she might win: $250, $500, $1000, $2000, or $5000. While searching for these treasures, players must face various painful punishments. These punishments depend on what the player discovers under the fields she reveals during the game.
Duration: 1:52:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Treasure Hunt – Linda

IR - Sierra Cirque, PD - The Creep Love Joice

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
"The horror and the grace", she knows that line all too well. Poetically, it describes her predicament perfectly. Her inability to remember the lines, under the stressors that Creep delights in applying, will result in much suffering.
The electrified prod strapped into her cunt is a case in point. Creep dressed her for the occasion with leather mittens pulled up between her shoulder blades and locked to the choke collar stretching her neck. Of course, she is adorned in the inevitable pantyhose. He loves stretching them, like another skin, over her lower extremities. A tight corset limits her breathing and the pantyhose accentuate her long legs.
She leans over a grubby kitchen table, wobbling in a pair of black high heels, reading from his iPad. She recites Percy Shelly’s “Medusa”. Deportment is strict. She must recite the lines while gazing at him. When she falters he presses the buttons on the remote sending a pulse of Faraday’s juice through her nethers to induce contractions. She must commit this poem to memory for he has promised her a session with the cane -- a stroke for every faulted line.
Creep is living in a romantic horror. He is beguiled by the grace that is hidden in the character of this whore. The sexual substance of his schizoid world is to design ordeals that arouse terror in her. This is such a gripping pleasure as he studies her struggle; her expressions of suffering in the memories he collects on his tablet. Yet, his tending and obsession to this seeming pray -- has convoluted his lust. Fixated upon her, his gaze is becoming a mirror of himself.
Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Sierra Cirque, PD - The Creep Love

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk! Romance

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus Minnetonka Beach

We met Pling and her significant other two years ago at fetishcon in Tampa, Florida. They are both from Swedin and are into the lifestyle. As you can see, Pling is a beautiful lady with long blonde hair. This year, we learned that she runs a website, not unlike ours, which focuses on love bondage and damsel in distress themes. After checking out her site, we had to ask her if we could showcase it here on our website, to which she graciously agreed. If you love her pics and video as much as we did please visit her site at plingsplayground. Its rare to see a woman as beautiful as pling, that models and enjoys bondage so its definately worth a look.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 191.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

Время генерации страницы 0.11512 секунды с 9 запросами