Old 06-21-2024, 11:05 AM   #1366
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Owned Pyote

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Dirty Talk, Brunette, Glamour, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Topless
You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. Goddess I want you to own me. The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave. My slaves live for me. They work for me. They are mine and mine alone. Can you handle that?
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Owned

Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top Juarez

Cast: Aiden Starr, Dominic Pacifico
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Stockings, Ball Gag, Fuck Machine
Video language: English
Dominic Pacifico is hooded and bound by leather and metal. His balls are tied tightly to a weighted bucket as he awaits the arrival of busty blonde bombshell Aiden Starr. Aiden wastes no time cutting this male dom down to size and stripping him of his ego. Dominic moans under the attention of this Goddess. He cries out as she smacks his chest and abs, and toys with his super sensitive nipples. Aiden laughs as Dominic strains in bondage, unable to escape the humiliation of being beat up and dominated by a woman. She clover-clamps his nipples, and decorates his foreskin with a crown of close-pins. Dominic yells as she drops weight after weight in the bucket connected to his balls as it pulls them further and further from his body. Next, she opens up his asshole with her hand. Working four fingers inside his greedy slut hole, Aiden laughs as Dominic pushes back like an eager slut, thirsty for more. He moans around his ball gag as she then pushes her long fat cock into his asshole and gives him a hard pounding. Aiden knows what a greedy whore this male dom is just from glancing at his asshole, so she prepares a fucking machine to pummel his ass. Dominic holds his legs open as the machine relentlessly drills into him. Aiden takes a seat on his face and has him lick her pussy while he gets fucked. Finally, Aiden commands Dominic to grab a box from the corner. She pronounces it his dinner table and directs him to make his own dinner. Dominic takes his cock in hand, jerking it as Aiden smacks his chest over and over again. Each smack brings Dominic closer and closer to cumming, and he blows his load all over his slave table. He eagerly laps it all up and eats the last remaining drops from his Mistress's hand.
Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Divine Bitch Aiden Starr dominates beefcake male top

Alexandra - Russian Mistress Windhoek

Cast: Alexandra
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strapon, Foot Licking, Whipping
The boy couldn't think of anything that could have made his life worse while he was standing on his knees there in his mistress's kitchen feeling her hand land onto his red ass over and over again… Still, this gorgeous busty domina had a couple of cards up her sleeve – and a huge strap-on dildo in her drawers! She allowed the boy to wet the toy up in his mouth and broke into his ass with no mercy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandra - Russian Mistress

Torment The Young Slave Hilltown

Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Punishment, Torment
Alexis Faux wants to torment the young slave and he is in for a really rough ride! Alexis shows no mercy as she straps it on and makes him her total bitch in this long movie.
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torment The Young Slave

Doctor's Orders Summit Point

Cast: Mia Little, Styx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Cuckold, Asian, Black, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Slapping, Hardcore, Pissing, Stockings
This is Mia Little's Doctor's Office and she will be respected. This stunning busty asian beauty demands your attention when she walks in the room. Dressed in her white doctor's coat and stethoscope she is ready to diagnose what is ailing this new comer. Welcome Styx to kink. This handsome and hung man is having a little trouble with anal sensations. Maybe he pulled something while working out at the gym? Maybe he just wants to tests his limits. Dr. Mia has not time for his sass though and gets her patient stripped down to his robe and starts running tests. First we need to recreate the problem, was Styx hard as a rock and stiff when he was feeling sensations in his anal area? Would prostate milking help diagnose is problem. Mia strokes his huge cock while fingering his asshole. This gets Styx screaming with pleasure. Maybe a little pain could help figure out the issues. Mia firmly slaps his hard cock. Punches his dick and stretches out his balls. This gets Styx even harder and dripping precum. This little man slut just needs a strong woman to tell him what he needs. Styx screams over and over again, begging to cum and release his heavy load. Mia denies him over and over again, edging him to a full breakdown of pleasure. Would caning his sensitive thighs get him harder? Would slapping his ass work? Mia runs through all the test wearing her black gloves before strapping on a huge cock and delivering a deep anal fuck. This beautiful doctor adds more stimulation by taking off her top and revealing her gorgeous big breasts. Styx can't get enough of Mia's anal strap-on pounding while in full restrictive rope bondage. Styx needs to learn to please a strong woman and is made to eat Mia's perfect little tight pussy while she spits all over his feeble face. She then removes her high heels and has Styx worship her bare feet with his tongue. While fully bound will Styx be able to give pleasure to his medical mistress? After cuming over and over again, Mia finally showers her patient clean. And as a public service reminder, for those with prostates please get them checked out regularly by your doctors!
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctor's Orders

All Men Get Fucked Florenceville

Cast: Anny Aurora
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Chastity
Men are all a bunch of sluts and German Mistress Annie gets off on proving that with her big, fat strap-on cock. She unlocks her slut-boy out of his cage and bends his ass over to stretch his holes far and wide. He loves every second of her strap-on sliding in and out knowing that his place is always with a cock deep inside him.
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9791kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Men Get Fucked

Nurse Chanel Preston's Unorthodox Treatment for Perverts Reubens

Cast: Chanel Preston, Rick Fantana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, Cum Eating, Hardcore, Ring Gag, Caning, CBT, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Zapper
Welcome to the Divine Bitches Reformatory for Wayward Men. The stunning Chanel Preston is the head of this house and is responsible for administering a uniquely unorthodox treatment for the men here. Dressed in her medical lab coat, black stockings and tight black dress, she puts black gloves on her hands before approaching her patient Rick Fantana. Rick is a pervert. No two ways around this, he has been in treatment for over a year and is not showing any signs of improvement. Chanel knows it's time for the next phase, PAIN. Rick Fantana the pervert deserves pain and punishment. Fully restrained with leather straps and an open mouth spider gag, Chanel starts right away. Electric zapper right to the dick. Caning on all of Rick's sensitive areas. Clamps all over his skin and nipples. Rick screams in pain. Chanel knows the only way this loser man will learn is if she mixes a little bit of pleasure. Rick's cock gets hard and dripping wet with precum but he is not allowed to cum. Edged over and over again by Chanel, this man wimpers with regret of his past life. Phase two is the most effective. Chanel straps on a huge cock and fucks Rick's sad hole. This pervert gets off on it and is rock hard again. After the anal pounding, it's time for Rick to learn how to pleasure a woman. Rick is made to perform cunnilingus on Chanel before she flips him over and uses his pathetic dick for an epic orgasm. Finally Rick must hold his cum, edged over and over again. But, this loser loses it and is made to eat his own cum.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Chanel Preston's Unorthodox Treatment for Perverts

Время генерации страницы 0.16601 секунды с 9 запросами