Old 06-21-2024, 11:06 AM   #1367
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

All Day Tease Sandia Park

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob
Session and other work progresses in studio. Meanwhile a boy is restrained. Occasional tease visits, culminating in the most vicious ruined orgasm in the history of Helix's expert ruined orgasms. Extended, amazing highlights of Helix at her very best.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3158kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 327.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Day Tease

Alexa Adams - Russian Mistress Clarkedale

Cast: Alexa Adams
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking
Meek computer nerd dominated by his wife/mistress. She gets pissed off cause he's so stupid, frcs him to strip naked and worship her divine feet. The tanned brunette here takes off her stylish heels and lets him suck on her toes and lick those wrinkly soles before making him go back to work once again. A woman like that needs to be pampered.
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 475.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Adams - Russian Mistress

Amanda - Under Her Foot Cresson

Cast: Amanda
Genres: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking
Congratulations! You've found exactly what you're looking for! At UnderHerFoot we have some of the most controlling Dommes you've ever seen. These bitches are hot, they are mean and they know the best place for a man is under their foot. Watch as these stunning Dommes walk all over their men and make them lick and worship their feet. In the end, if their slave boys have earned it, they wrap their feet around those lucky subbie's dicks and give a foot job you'll never forget. This is the sort of hardcore action you need to get off
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:00
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2603kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 348.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda - Under Her Foot

Aaliyah Love Takes Corbin Dallas to the Bank and Breaks Him East Arlington

Cast: Aaliyah Love
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Anal, Fisting, Clothespins, Humiliation
Kink is proud to present the beautiful Aaliyah Love in her first Kink feature! As a manipulative bank robber, this seductress takes down Corbin Dallas, her hapless accomplice. After their heist, they sneak off to their hotel room where she breaks the bad news to him: all that money they just stole…is hers. Corbin begs her to let him stay by her side, but she's made up her mind. He's served his purpose. Still, using this guy could be amusing at the very least, so she puts him in his place with some humiliating spanking, fucking with a huge strap-on, fisting, clothes pins, and some biting, humiliating verbal. She starts by putting him in his place, so he knows she's in charge. She berates him repeatedly, mocks his dick, spanks him and torments him. She shoves her beautiful ass into his face, smothering him just the way she likes it, then lays him on the bed, teasing his hard cock with her perfect pussy but refusing to let him have it. She then decorates him with clothes pins and slams the hugest strap on into his pathetic ass, but accommodating ass. Aaliyah pops those clothespins off one-by-one as she drives that strap-on into her witless sidekick. When he's good and stretched, she props him up and fists his ass, turning him into her adorable little fuck puppet! Finally she rides his face, making him eat her perfect pussy until she cums. She lays her feet on his stomach and tells him he can now cum, and after he blows his load all over them, she makes him lick it up and clean them off. Aaliyah has now completely used Corbin up, and he has indeed served his purpose. She kicks him out, leaving her alone with the money she robbed from the bank and the pride she stole from Corbin.
Duration: 1:06:16
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 726.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aaliyah Love Takes Corbin Dallas to the Bank and Breaks Him

Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise Greenbrae

Cast: Mike Panic, Alex Coal
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking, Handjob
Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Alexis Fucks Her Cuck Teshio

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pantyhose, Pegging, Foot Worship
Alexis Grace is in a hotel room with her cuckold lover. She's telling him how she's about to go out and meet some guys with huge cocks and get fucked right, as her strap-on swings back and forth. Lance, her cuck, is stroking his cock in bed while she talks. She tells him he won't be allowed to cum tonight, but he's welcome to get to the edge all he wants… Before she leaves she needs to fuck him good and hard to put him in his place. Alexis fucks him standing up, then gets him on the bed to really rail his ass. He begs her to let him cum while her strap-on is grinding against his prostate and her tits are bouncing. She tells him no, again and again, but keeps fucking him while he moans. When she's done with his ass, she places with his cock to get him right to the edge while making him worship her feet, then lets go and tells him to keep edging himself all night while she goes and gets full of cum for him to eat out when she gets home.
Duration: 11:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 318.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Fucks Her Cuck

After Controlling Your Orgasm I'll Feed You Your Own Cum Uglegorsk

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Domination, Humiliation
After a new slave impresses me with his threshold for pain I see how obedient he can be by making him lay down with his hands behind his back and playing with his cock while I kneel above his face and have him sniff my pussy and ass. It's important that he shows self-restraint and won't cum without my permission; a key element I look for in a slave. I see how well he can follow instructions as I jerk him off while smothering his face with my crotch. 'You can't cum and you know it, right?' I ask while I play with his dick. He desperately wants to cum but I deny him an orgasm by getting him to the brink of explosion only to confuse his senses by slapping his cock and squeezing his balls. I laugh in delight as he squirms in discomfort beneath me, to cum but being denied the pleasure. 'Remember, only I will decide when you cum,' I reiterate as I tug his dick until finally allowing him to shoot his load. I ruin the experience for him by making him open his mouth and feeding him his own warm cum!
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7324kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 475.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Controlling Your Orgasm I'll Feed You Your Own Cum

Время генерации страницы 0.13999 секунды с 9 запросами