luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Agonizing Whipping From A Sophisticated Mistress

Agonizing Whipping From A Sophisticated Mistress

Cast: Mistress Lana Violet
Genres: Femdom, Whipping, Asian, Leather, Bondage

Speed is the essence of whipping. When I lash back and forth, I double the tempo on the man's skin. Swinging overhead in a circle, making repeated contact with the flesh, is another of my techniques; it pours a non-stop barrage onto the slave, pain without letup, as he struggles to catch his breath. Switching delivery gives me more power for several brutal lashes, followed by the circling motion for another high-velocity volley. I brandish the whip overhead, grasp the tip with one hand, pull the handle as hard as I can and then let go. The leather explodes off the slaves back, and he cries out with the shock. I step around front and soothe his cheek, telling him not to cry out like that, then turn the caress into a hard slap, before I go around back and batter him even harder. And then I switch to the ultra-heavy bullwhip!

Format: avi
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 5815kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 289.5 MB

Download Agonizing Whipping From A Sophisticated Mistress

Alexandra - Russian Mistress

Cast: Alexandra
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strapon, Foot Licking, Whipping

The boy couldn't think of anything that could have made his life worse while he was standing on his knees there in his mistress's kitchen feeling her hand land onto his red ass over and over again. Still, this gorgeous busty domina had a couple of cards up her sleeve - and a huge strap-on dildo in her drawers! She allowed the boy to wet the toy up in his mouth and broke into his ass with no mercy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Alexandra - Russian Mistress
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05076 секунды с 9 запросами