Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Assylum - Anal Slop and Slap Almelund

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Lilly Ligotage
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Foot licking, Gaping, Painal, Huge toys in ass, Bondage, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Amateur, Blond, Female dom
Video language: English
Six months ago, in "Ass Goop Girls," Lilly revealed her fetish was to fuck in filthy sheets. So we had her and Kara Cox soak some sheets in the slop from their asses. Then we put the sheets in the freezer. Now, 6 months later, Lilly returned and we took the sheets out of the freezer. Really. Yes, we actually froze them. As the sheets thawed, Nurse Holl reamed open Lilly´s ass with a massive strapon, making Lilly cry in pain. She also shoved her hand in Lilly´s gape to open it up more. Finally, Dr. Mercies and Nurse Holl stuck a banana up Lilly´s rectum, pounded it in deep, and then made her shoot it out into a bucket containing those nasty old sheets. We basically made even more slop for her sheets while Dr. Mercies slapped her face and ass. Dr. Mercies also poured some cum on her face--also from the freezer--and then he and the sadistic nurse dragged Lilly and her sheets into the padded cell so they could fuck her the way she always wanted. It was all for her therapy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Slop and Slap

Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled Wahkiacus

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Handler ,Blonde ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved
When I see Darling walk onto the set, I can feel my dick twitch. She is dressed like a proper citizen, all wrapped up in a pretty polka dot dress and sensible shoes. But I know what is underneath it all. She can’t wait for me to get at those big round slutty tits of hers.
I make her wait. As I tie her tits and crane her elbows behind her back, I hear her moan low. I smell her cunt getting wet. I run a knotted rope tight across her damp panties, push her to the ground and get my whip.
The site is called Hogtied, so I do a simple and strict tie that twists her back like a fucking pretzel and pushes her tightly tied tits out for me to torment. She sputters spittle around the gag as I casually apply zippers to her nicely presented tits. I laugh when she looks at me pleadingly, and reward her masochism with a hard, wet orgasm. I untie her and tell her to clean herself up - she smells like a used cunt.
Pinning her ankles behind her head is a position I am sure this tramp is used to, so I show no mercy and really crank the ropes down. What I did not expect was the ferocity of uncontrollable squirting orgasms I would get out of her in this position. This little slut cums so much she leaves a puddle on my floor.
The predicament is my favorite because I am a sadistic prick. Especially when my cock is as hard as it is right now. I tie her into something delightfully disturbing, weigh her fat fucking nipples and thick ripe cunt lips with viscous clamps and rocks, and sit back and rub my cock while she suffers. It is a good day.
Duration: 1:18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled

Tramp All Dressed Up Melbourne Beach

Cast: Tramp
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Caning
There is no doubt this has been a rough day for Tramp, one she richly deserves, of course, but harsh nonetheless. The cunt starts out in the cage, a good place for a piece of meat like this bitch. But while cage time can be cruel, it is also not nearly painful enough to satisfy the agony needs of this cunt. From the cage to the old step ladder, it is easy and quick and a bit disorientating for a slut, all the better. Then the cane comes out, and the agony starts, and the screams begin, and eventually the crying and begging. During all this, Tramp is telling us what a piece of shit she really is, and how much she needs and deserves to be punished just for being a cunt…and having a cunt. Those are her words, not ours. In the end, the bitch’s and thighs are striped with angry welts. Someplace along the way a plug was rammed into her asshole. After all this agony, degradation, humiliation the cunt is on her knees, head prostate and showing off her marks. Then back to the cage until next time she is brought out to provide some entertainment. Tramp got All Dressed Up just For Agony.
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18395kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tramp All Dressed Up

CumEatingCuckolds Sophie Carter Young And Fit Narrows

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Sophie Carter
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Bareback, Hardcore
Sophie Carter Sophie is young, cute, and fit. Her bitch assed men is another story. She can't hardy stand to be around him so making him watch his woman get pounded by another man is the perfect punishment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11714kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Sophie Carter Young And Fit

Addicted Ass Licker Buchanan Dam

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Punishment, Domination
If you want to lick Mistress Alexis Grace's ass you are going to have to work for for it slave! Mistress Alexis ties her slaves balls to the floor and taunts him with her round ass, just out out reach of from his tongue. He is going to have to subject his own balls to torture if he wants to lick his Mistresses ass. Mistress Alexis is amused at the amount of torture the slave will put himself through just to have his tongue buried between her plum ass cheeks. She sits on a stool to give him access to worship her ass properly.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4449kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 292.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addicted Ass Licker

Emily Addams Tiger Table Torture Camp Wood

Cast: Emily Addams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Caning, Bastinado
Watch the interview with EmilyAddams right after the movie! The Tiger Table, or sometimes called tiger bench, is a fearsome torture platform that is just perfect for a cunt like EmilyAddams — you might say if the shoe fits… But she is not wearing shoes because her feet are about to be caned. This is an incredibly painful punishment and one this cunt richly deserves. She starts out being pretty cutsy, laughing and smiling but before long she is a whimpering, screaming mess who now understands what real agony is, and how easily it can be handed out to a bitch. After all, this is HELL!, so what would you expect. During all this, she explains why she deserves to suffer and what it means to be a worthless cunt who needs only degradation, humiliation, and pain. During the Interview after, you can learn even more about this cunt. EmilyAddams and the Tiger Bench Torture.
Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18392kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addams Tiger Table Torture

Nice Girl Sucked That Cock Well And Got Her Pussy Pounded Tupper Lake

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Hope Howell
Genres: Straight, brunette, piercings, shaved, white, 1on1, asslick, blow jobs, handjob, masturbation
Hope was in her room playing with her sweet pussy. Bill was a house guest of Hope's older friend, staying two doors down. He overheard Hope moaning and was curious what was happening.
He sneaked over to the door of her bedroom and began watching her masturbate. After a few moments, she noticed him watching and got very embarrassed. Bill tried to act like nothing happened and tried to go back to his bedroom. She told him she would tell her friend what happened unless he took his punishment for watching her.
She made him eat her pussy until she was ready for some cock in her mouth. She sucked that cock well and got her pussy pounded. She got man juice all over her pretty face.
Duration: 32:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Girl Sucked That Cock Well And Got Her Pussy Pounded

Время генерации страницы 0.03304 секунды с 9 запросами