View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 01:53 PM   #782
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled Quilicura

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Handler ,Blonde ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved
Video language: English
When I see Darling walk onto the set, I can feel my dick twitch. She is dressed like a proper citizen, all wrapped up in a pretty polka dot dress and sensible shoes. But I know what is underneath it all. She can’t wait for me to get at those big round slutty tits of hers.
I make her wait. As I tie her tits and crane her elbows behind her back, I hear her moan low. I smell her cunt getting wet. I run a knotted rope tight across her damp panties, push her to the ground and get my whip.
The site is called Hogtied, so I do a simple and strict tie that twists her back like a fucking pretzel and pushes her tightly tied tits out for me to torment. She sputters spittle around the gag as I casually apply zippers to her nicely presented tits. I laugh when she looks at me pleadingly, and reward her masochism with a hard, wet orgasm. I untie her and tell her to clean herself up - she smells like a used cunt.
Pinning her ankles behind her head is a position I am sure this tramp is used to, so I show no mercy and really crank the ropes down. What I did not expect was the ferocity of uncontrollable squirting orgasms I would get out of her in this position. This little slut cums so much she leaves a puddle on my floor.
The predicament is my favorite because I am a sadistic prick. Especially when my cock is as hard as it is right now. I tie her into something delightfully disturbing, weigh her fat fucking nipples and thick ripe cunt lips with viscous clamps and rocks, and sit back and rub my cock while she suffers. It is a good day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gorgeous Squirting Orgasmic Rope Slut Gets Bound and Defiled

Vote Simone Sonay! Hot Blonde Dominated by Step-Mom & Gangbanged! North Creek

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Prince Yahshua ,Simone Sonay ,Alice Frost ,Toni Ribas ,John Strong ,Karlo Karrera
Genres: Extreme Torment ,Bondage ,Slave ,black hair ,fake boobs ,Stud ,MILF ,Humiliation ,Kinky ,Rimming ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,Destruction ,Submission ,toned ,Fetish ,Anal ,Rope Bondage
Fantasy Role Play Update: Sexy MILF Simone Sonay is running for Senator, and after a moving speech starts to take the lead in the polls. She is expected to win by a landslide. That is until her step-daughter catches her cheating on her father with her campaign manager and goes straight to the press with the press!
Duration: 1:03:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vote Simone Sonay! Hot Blonde Dominated by Step-Mom & Gangbanged!

Angel Windell - Wreck My Hole Ducor

Cast: Angel Windell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Cumshot, Brunette, Hardcore, Flogging, Natural Tits, Rope Bondage, Spanking
ewcomer cutie, Angel Windell starts her Kink debut out with a bang! Sexy dom Codey Steele is her handler and she is so hot for cock and excited to try anything new she is chomping at the bit. Literally! Starting out, Angel is blindfolded and tied up standing with arms behind her back. Codey warms Angel up by slapping her tits, spanking, and flogging her ass, causing her to moan with pleasure from the pain. If she is a good girl and takes it she will get touched in all the right places. Her pussy is dripping wet already as Codey fingers and rubs her sensitive clit. Angel begs for Codey’s hard cock but he just teases her for a while which drives her crazy. Her whole body quivers with anticipation until finally he fills her tight pussy with his thick dick and fucks her good. Codey lets her taste his cock which turns into a sloppy, deep-throat face-fucking and makes Angel ravenous for more. Now the blindfold is off Angel’s eyes and the bit gag stretches her mouth open, making her drool. Smudgy black mascara runs down her face as Codey plays with her pussy, first with his fingers then the Hitachi which vibes her straight into a mind blowing orgasm. Angel’s slutty cunt is so wet and swollen now she can hardly stand to be without Codey’s fat cock inside of her. She begs for more and Codey indulges his submissive little slut by pounding her into a fucking frenzy. Finally Angel is on her back, tied up in tight bondage as Codey feasts on Angel’s pussy. He licks her clit and fingers her hole, making Angel want his hard cock inside her again. Codey pursues her pussy ferociously and goes back and forth fucking her mouth and cunt, giving her endlessly ecstatic orgasms as Codey covers her with cum and leaves her deliciously wrecked and ravaged.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Windell - Wreck My Hole

Training That Ass, Savannah Fox Day One Leeuwarden

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Savannah Fox
Genres: Rope Bondage ,dungeon ,Female Slave ,Role Play ,Gimp ,Leather ,Bondage ,shaved ,Redhead ,bottom
What assessment can be made of Savannah Fox other than Voracious Whore. What is the best way to bend a voracious whore to one’s will? Deny Her. But first, she must sweat.
I heard that she works out so I take her and my whip to the Armory Gym. She is strong! She knocks out probably 50 - 60 squats and sweat like a bitch in heat for us as I get some goals and rules out of her. Once she gets my program, I reward her with a hard squirting orgasm all over her pretty workout pants.
I drag her to the dungeon and strip her down to naked. I slap some leather around her throat and fuck her face with anonymous, grunting dick. Between deep throat thrusts, I pick her up my the hair and torment her cunt with a vibe and whip the shit our of her tits. That’s when the pain slut emerges and she starts squirting all over the place. Who knew the little slut comes from having her nipples whipped? Girl’s got talent.
The thing that really impresses me however is how fiercely she fucks that dick for us in reverse cowgirl. She is a fucking beast on that dick and we can barely keep up with her. It takes all I have to drain that cunt of everything it’s got, but I manage to get her completely used up and put away wet.
Duration: 52:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training That Ass, Savannah Fox Day One

Stefanos' Brunch Turda

Cast: Jessie Cox ,Kait Snow ,Nerine Mechanique ,Maestro Stefanos
Genres: brunet ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,Kinky ,switch ,Rope Bondage ,Redhead
Join the Upper Floor for a kinky brunch featuring local BDSM players.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stefanos' Brunch

Doctor's Orders Bear Mountain

Cast: Mia Little, Styx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Cuckold, Asian, Black, CBT, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Slapping, Hardcore, Pissing, Stockings
This is Mia Little's Doctor's Office and she will be respected. This stunning busty asian beauty demands your attention when she walks in the room. Dressed in her white doctor's coat and stethoscope she is ready to diagnose what is ailing this new comer. Welcome Styx to kink. This handsome and hung man is having a little trouble with anal sensations. Maybe he pulled something while working out at the gym? Maybe he just wants to tests his limits. Dr. Mia has not time for his sass though and gets her patient stripped down to his robe and starts running tests. First we need to recreate the problem, was Styx hard as a rock and stiff when he was feeling sensations in his anal area? Would prostate milking help diagnose is problem. Mia strokes his huge cock while fingering his asshole. This gets Styx screaming with pleasure. Maybe a little pain could help figure out the issues. Mia firmly slaps his hard cock. Punches his dick and stretches out his balls. This gets Styx even harder and dripping precum. This little man slut just needs a strong woman to tell him what he needs. Styx screams over and over again, begging to cum and release his heavy load. Mia denies him over and over again, edging him to a full breakdown of pleasure. Would caning his sensitive thighs get him harder? Would slapping his ass work? Mia runs through all the test wearing her black gloves before strapping on a huge cock and delivering a deep anal fuck. This beautiful doctor adds more stimulation by taking off her top and revealing her gorgeous big breasts. Styx can't get enough of Mia's anal strap-on pounding while in full restrictive rope bondage. Styx needs to learn to please a strong woman and is made to eat Mia's perfect little tight pussy while she spits all over his feeble face. She then removes her high heels and has Styx worship her bare feet with his tongue. While fully bound will Styx be able to give pleasure to his medical mistress? After cuming over and over again, Mia finally showers her patient clean. And as a public service reminder, for those with prostates please get them checked out regularly by your doctors!
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctor's Orders

Servant Keen Mount Laguna

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Amber Keen
Genres: Fingering ,Leather Cuffs ,domestic ,Spanking ,Gag ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Role Play ,brunet
Amber Keen does her very first boy/girl sex scene with Steve Holmes for SexandSubmission! As a domestic servant, she gets punished for screwing up Steve’s drink and doing an inadequate cleaning job. She receives fifty spanks over his knee before sucking cock and getting fucked in bondage. Amber also gets fucked deep in her ass while tied up!
Duration: 48:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Servant Keen

Время генерации страницы 0.14582 секунды с 9 запросами