View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 02:19 PM   #40777
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Felony.... Overloaded & Ovrfload Penfield

Cast: Felony
Genres: Voyeur ,multiple orgasms ,Caning ,Destruction ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Suspension ,Discipline
Video language: English
Here is the edited version of the intense live Voyeur View in which Felony flooded the Armory !
Strung up & overloaded over & over again Felony is made to endure gut wrenching orgasms in the most exposing positions. At one point she is so deep in a rolling orgasm on the Sybian that she doesn’t even feel the zipper being ripped off her tender flesh. In two scenes she squirts so much that the flood she creates matched the real flood we had on our original set! No worries, she is made to clean up her mess…
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony.... Overloaded & Ovrfload

Tramp All Dressed Up Thaxton

Cast: Tramp
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Caning
There is no doubt this has been a rough day for Tramp, one she richly deserves, of course, but harsh nonetheless. The cunt starts out in the cage, a good place for a piece of meat like this bitch. But while cage time can be cruel, it is also not nearly painful enough to satisfy the agony needs of this cunt. From the cage to the old step ladder, it is easy and quick and a bit disorientating for a slut, all the better. Then the cane comes out, and the agony starts, and the screams begin, and eventually the crying and begging. During all this, Tramp is telling us what a piece of shit she really is, and how much she needs and deserves to be punished just for being a cunt…and having a cunt. Those are her words, not ours. In the end, the bitch’s and thighs are striped with angry welts. Someplace along the way a plug was rammed into her asshole. After all this agony, degradation, humiliation the cunt is on her knees, head prostate and showing off her marks. Then back to the cage until next time she is brought out to provide some entertainment. Tramp got All Dressed Up just For Agony.
Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18395kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tramp All Dressed Up

Audrey Noir Timid Tits Oldfort

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Audrey Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
We strap her down with her legs wipe open, shove a thick, black dildo inside of her, and whip her clit until her screams drown out the sound of the whip against her skin.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audrey Noir Timid Tits

Rachel Adams – armbinder strappado Hernshaw

Rachel Adams is locked in the dungeon, wearing a huge leather collar and a large tight ballgag. We strapped her into an armbinder and chained it to the ceiling. Rachel was stuck in a strappado position, making her drool a lot while she strained to keep her balance. She struggled hard, but she couldn’t get out. Rachel is one of the world’s top bondage models, it is so much fun to challenge her, she is the best struggler and she suffers beautifully! Don’t miss this update!
Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 312.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams – armbinder strappado

SexAndSubmission - April Olsen - Looking For Trouble Vaughan

Studio: SexAndSubmission
Genres: Bdsm
April lives a good life, with all of the things to make her happy all around her. She has a nice house, car, and so on, but the when something isn’t as it should be she will throw a tantrum quick. She calls her repair man to come repair her fridge, but he sends her to someone else. Against her better judgment, April goes to meet this other handy man and realizes she has stumbled upon a not so savory person.
Duration: 54:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9712kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - April Olsen - Looking For Trouble

Red Corset Penhook

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Corset

Brooke Bound and Jade Marxxx Madang

Cast: Brooke Bound ,Jade Marxxx
Genres: Lesbian ,Submission ,Blonde ,Pussy Eating ,Outdoors ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Crotch Rope ,Fear Play
Now for something completey different: Waterbondage Trials!!! In this special update Jade and Brooke battle it out in a series of endurance tests. Breath-holding, a bound swimming race and serious clit torment will determine who is the winner and who may cum…yes, then there is the full on, wet, lesbian Sex!!!
Duration: 30:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Bound and Jade Marxxx

Время генерации страницы 0.03453 секунды с 9 запросами