View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 02:22 PM   #40784
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1 Long Pond

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Pink Sweater Dress Lunenburg

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

A Moth Drawn To The Flame Lincoln Park

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Like a moth drawn to a flame Cora Moth is drawn to the world of bondage. With her lithe flexible body she's a perfect fit. Even before the first time is finished she's already pulling herself up into a suspension. She swings and flips through the air all on her own.
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Moth Drawn To The Flame

IR - Sierra Cirque, PD - The Creep Love Calion

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
"The horror and the grace", she knows that line all too well. Poetically, it describes her predicament perfectly. Her inability to remember the lines, under the stressors that Creep delights in applying, will result in much suffering.
The electrified prod strapped into her cunt is a case in point. Creep dressed her for the occasion with leather mittens pulled up between her shoulder blades and locked to the choke collar stretching her neck. Of course, she is adorned in the inevitable pantyhose. He loves stretching them, like another skin, over her lower extremities. A tight corset limits her breathing and the pantyhose accentuate her long legs.
She leans over a grubby kitchen table, wobbling in a pair of black high heels, reading from his iPad. She recites Percy Shelly’s “Medusa”. Deportment is strict. She must recite the lines while gazing at him. When she falters he presses the buttons on the remote sending a pulse of Faraday’s juice through her nethers to induce contractions. She must commit this poem to memory for he has promised her a session with the cane -- a stroke for every faulted line.
Creep is living in a romantic horror. He is beguiled by the grace that is hidden in the character of this whore. The sexual substance of his schizoid world is to design ordeals that arouse terror in her. This is such a gripping pleasure as he studies her struggle; her expressions of suffering in the memories he collects on his tablet. Yet, his tending and obsession to this seeming pray -- has convoluted his lust. Fixated upon her, his gaze is becoming a mirror of himself.
Duration: 1:06:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Sierra Cirque, PD - The Creep Love

Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom Atkins

Chair tied in copious coils of cotton rope, captured in her black pantyhose and wool sweater, big breasts bound and exposed, the silver haired MILF struggles as her cat-suited captor continues to look for loot. Though the lure for the blond, bondage aficionado burglar seems to be the gorgeous, gagged gal in the kitchen… returning with a Hitachi wand retrieved from a bedroom she mounts a marble worktop and masturbates with the vibrator as her captive looks on… helpless as the pulsing perpetrator is pushed between pantyhose-d pussy and tight ropes, buzzing hard upon her clit! That wand is too valuable to leave behind, but what next for our damsel in distress? As she is left in her predicament to struggle and scream through her cloth gag…
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom

SexAndSubmission - Nova Flame - Unwanted Guest - Halloween Anal Kista

Studio: SexAndSubmission
Genres: Bdsm
Halloween is the last holiday before the season is over for the year. Liv Revamped and Nova Flame are the last two people at the camp, and they are closing it down for the season. Nova convinces Liv to spend one more night with her at the property before packing up and going home until next year. They take a dip in the pool, have dinner, and then get to know each other a little better around a nice fire outside in the cool night air.
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Nova Flame - Unwanted Guest - Halloween Anal

Smiles Part Two Marmaduke

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Lil Niki Nymph is tied up and thin twine is wrapped around her. Each movement makes it bite into her tender flesh. Having someone trample her is certainly not going to help, but it does entertain us so that's exactly what happens. A hogtie keeps Niki still while they plunge a dildo down her throat. Niki does her best to be accommodating, but the crew is demanding. Once she's satisfied them they need to clean her off so they suspend her by her ankles and dunk her. It's not just any dunking though. There's a vibrator and a toilet involved.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smiles Part Two

Время генерации страницы 0.04348 секунды с 9 запросами