Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Corbin Fisher - Barron Fucking Calan After Hours Waldport

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Barron, Calan
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
Well if there's any doubt these two can't get enough of one another, that's dispelled just seconds into this insanely hot episode as they stare deeply into one another's eyes and make out. There's so clearly some very real chemistry - and loads of it - and it's obvious Barron and Calan not only love to fuck, but love to fuck one another. We know both of these guys are total horndogs and are each eager and ready to go at a moment's notice, and I think they each went into this intimate and intense session knowing they were going to have themselves one hell of a hot time given how compatible they are with one another. In Calan's case, I think his knowing just how big Barron's cock is and how well Barron knows how to use it had Calan super riled up and looking forward to the fucking he knew he was about to be on the receiving end of. For Barron's sake, he really has come to appreciate his fellow CF studs who can handle the poundings he likes to deliver. Hung studs like Barron have confessed to us before their big dicks are sometimes a curse as much as a blessing, being unable to really lay into many bottoms who just can't handle their size. No worries on that front with Calan, though - he can handle every inch of Barron's dick, and he can handle the hard and heavy fuck Barron's set to deliver!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 754.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Barron Fucking Calan After Hours

Best Of Quentin Gainz Dorchester

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot
Video language: English
Tremendous compilation with prime time trooper Quentin Gainz. This member of the army of buttfuck is envied by even the generals. Watch this top-secret intel with his best solo, duo and group scenes in the files of the Active Duty archives.
Duration: 44:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2512kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 884.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Of Quentin Gainz

Checkpoint Scene 6 University Place

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation
TSA Officer Alex Mecum just caught passenger Teddy Torres swapping cum by the men's room and brings him into custody where fellow TSA Officer Derek Bolt grills Teddy on his dirty fun. When Teddy offers to suck both officer's cocks, Derek pulls out his dick and lets the horny and handcuffed Teddy give him a blow. After seeing how well Teddy can suck, Alex unzips his uniform so that Teddy can take turns sucking both hunky officers. Derek wants the hung stranger inside his ass and bends over to let him plug his hole. Alex is horned up and takes his turn fucking ass and gets what he needs by slipping his giant dick into Derek's stretched back door. The horny officer gets spit-roasted with Teddy pounding away on his mouth as Alex continues fucking him from behind. Derek takes a double plunging with a dick in each of his wide-open holes until all three studs use Derek's hunky body as a canvas to splatter his chest and pubes white.
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6192kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Checkpoint Scene 6

Milking Massive Dicks Fort Lauderdale

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Gerardo Bartok, Gastonix, Bahiano Forza, Abdul Hussein, Gonzaw Mendoza, Andy Milenio, Tomas Palmero, Cristian Villasanti, Mario Vincent
Genres: Bareback, Muscle, Big Dick, Anal/Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots
Cum see throbbing massive man meat, these Guys have a dick you wish you could get your mouth, hands and ass around!You just gotta see how these hungry bubble butt men love and take every Fat Massive inch of Raw Monster Cock these tops have to give. They think they're ready for it, but are they really? See these tight assed hunks take massive man meat up their backside and down their throats one after the next! Watch their struggles as well as their delights, as they take on the biggest cocks they've ever laid their hands upon. The spermatastic finales will leave you fully satisfied, and keep you cumming back for another round of Milking Massive Dicks. Watch as these super hung tops stretch out their jaws (and anal sphincters) to take in inch after inch of rock hard massive cock – and get a sticky mess on their face or up their butt as a reward! It's an encounter they will never forget, cause they leave em drained, strained and maybe even in just a bit of pain!
Duration: 1:43:31
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milking Massive Dicks

Mouth Breeder East Orleans

Genres: Group, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Masturbation, Cumshot, Cum, Rimming
Some jealous assholes call us sloppy and call our cumdump house a "slop pad". Lol, little do they know their guys are always stopping in to dump a few loads. Guess we can't blame 'em for calling us sloppy sluts, probably hear us sucking dick from down the block. We know what these guys are missing and love giving them the kind of nut they need to bust.
Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4017kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 560.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mouth Breeder

Hot Fucking of Derek Kage & Jayson Parker 720p Farmer

Cast: Derek Kage, Jayson Parker
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
As many of you probably already knowmy words and flirtations tend to come out smoother than butter. I typically keep them relaxed and sexy, but there are certain situations where those words will become very intense and commanding. This is where Jayson Parker comes in. I met him on Halloween after he had completed 31 days of Locktober without any kind of orgasm at all. I knew exactly what 31 days of chastity meant. Jayson would be extremely submissiveprobably to the point where I could command him to do just about anything I wanted. I also knew that I had the chance to completely blow his mind by making him have a ruined and caged orgasm.Jayson knew that my comfort and pleasure was all that mattered. I stripped down and my cock was already rock hard at the thought of getting to use and enjoy a genuinely caged submissive. I laid down on my back and got as comfortable as possible. Jayson began with his beautifully furry ass within reach of my fingers and hand. He began worshipping my toes and feet with his tongue and his lips. I could tell the scent of my toes and taste of my feet made him even more submissive because he arched his ass higher and higher the more he licked my feet. I was going to keep him worshipping my feet as long as possible as it made him even more eager to please me. I would lick my fingers and get them covered in my spit to tease his hole and open him up for the tongue fucking he was about to receive.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1264kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 271.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Derek Kage & Jayson Parker 720p

Horse riding Numidia

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Mature, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut.
This week two hot countries, Italy and Venezuela, meet in front of our cameras for a hot bareback session. You know all our fuckermates love big cocks and hungry holes, then we paired hung mate Gianni Maggio, with his XXL piece of meat, and sexy Latin stud Louis Ricaute, one of our hungriest and naughtiest boys. Gianni is always horny like a horse and will give Louis a ride to remember for long time! Hard muscles, tattoos and Latin passion mix together for your eyes’ pleasure and we invite you to watch and enjoy this candy video till the end!
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 449.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horse riding

Время генерации страницы 0.17446 секунды с 9 запросами