Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Permission To Cum Directive

Permission To Cum Directive

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English

A documentation of sex slave 465 be trained in orgasm permission and denial. This directive in discipline is recorded outside while the birds are singing and the slave is confined in a small cage. The female slave is given a vibrator and told to bring herself to orgasm while confined, shackled and locked. Pain and discomfort while masturbating helps the slave to give and receive pleasure in any given situation, which is the goal of this strict exercise. When she is close to orgasm, she is given permission to continue or be denied to climax as directed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Permission To Cum Directive

BondageDesigns - Tapped and Tormented [GRM-37]

Studio: BondageDesigns
Genres: Bdsm

5 great scene of tapped up bondage peril!! In the first scene, Gina Rae Michaels and Marie Valentine are moving to a new condo. They have no way of knowing that there was a reason for the low rent in this community. After being offered a helping hand by what seem to be a pair of harmless neighbors, the pair get a "Neighborhood Welcome" that includes on-screen taping, tight mouth filling gags, spanking, and groping. Maybe the next time the girls won't be silly enough to think that a gated community is totally safe!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:42:28
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download BondageDesigns - Tapped and Tormented [GRM-37]

Red Turtle Neck Dress

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Red Turtle Neck Dress

Pink Sweater Dress

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

Download Pink Sweater Dress

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. A tight ace bandage cleave gag is applied, before I continue slap-groping Nova's bound tits. She yelps and moans even more when I apply the clamps! Nice reactions when they are applied and even more when I stretch rubber bands on her tits. They are bound so tight now that the clamps won't stay on, which makes me kind of sad, but sometimes compromises have to be made. Nova still has too much movement for my liking and more rope is added. I add wraps of black tape over her already tight cleave gag to make it more effective as well. I step away and enjoy the view while Nova endures her tight bondage and gag. At the end of the clip, I return and release her. Her reactions as the rope is coming off are great as well. It was a pretty tough shoot for Nova, but she enjoyed it and even gives me a hug.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13676 секунды с 9 запросами