luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default DungeonSex - Xwife Karen - Fresh Mea

DungeonSex - Xwife Karen - Fresh Mea

Studio: DungeonSex
Genres: Bdsm

Karen is making her way through the industry and trying to fulfill all of her fantasies. This one, the one that is BDSM is especially important to her because of how much she craves it. She desperately needs to be dominated and fully submit, so we bring in Derrick Pierce to help her with this. Karen begins in a standing position with her hands above her head. Derrick enters with one intent and that is to make Karen fully submit to him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2420kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download DungeonSex - Xwife Karen - Fresh Mea

Red Negligee

It's bed time and the best way to get Johnny to come to bed with me is to put on sexy lingerie. So, I dress myself in my cutest red nightie with red cuban heel stockings, garter belt, panties and gloves. He loves the gloves, so I wear them just for him. Naturally, he comes in the bedroom and assumes I wish to be tied up. Well, he's not wrong! So, I end up in a hogtie with rope on the bed and a black cloth gag in my mouth. I struggle around on the bed for a bit. It's nice being Johnny's little play thing.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

Download Red Negligee

Chamille's First Lesbian Experience

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Chamille
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Spanking ,Strap On ,Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs ,Slave ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Anal ,bottom
Video language: English

Chamille has her first lesbian experience mixed with bondage and domination with Aiden Starr. This cute girl next door gets spanking, tied up and made to orgasm in bondage. She kisses and licks another girls pussy and ass for the first time ever and loves it.

Duration: 55:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Chamille's First Lesbian Experience

OrgasMageddon: The beginning of 2 girls who will almost literally be orgasmed

Cast: Felony ,Isis Love ,Rain DeGrey ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Big Tits ,Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,switch ,Submission ,Fingering ,Squirting ,Tattoo ,Curvy ,Brunette

In this installment, the girls prepare and talk to the members, telling them their fears and fantasies about what is about to happen. Then we tie the girls in such a way that, during the madness that will consume their brains, their struggling will not injure them in any way. Then we set off teasing them, not letting them come, beautiful and intense orgasm Denial for the first 15 minutes. The girls are begging, pleading to cum, little do they realize what they are truly asking for. The first orgasms by both girls are so intense, both girls screaming, thrashing and squirting. This is just the first, we will Make these girls cum over and over for the next 45 minutes. Hell has just started for these girls, a sweet beautiful Hell to be sure..

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download OrgasMageddon: The beginning of 2 girls who will almost literally be orgasmed

Christina Carter

Cast: Christina Carter

Incredibly hot, sexy, charming Christina Carter has a love for bondage and bdsm games that keeps us loving her. Thanks for coming back again Christina! Hope to see you again soon.

Duration: 41:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 479.8 MB

Download Christina Carter
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10253 секунды с 9 запросами