Old 06-21-2024, 10:14 PM   #7263
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Amazonian Cock Drainers

Amazonian Cock Drainers

Cast: Alexis Grace, Alison Tyler
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Milking, Humiliation, Bondage, Cock And Ball Torture

Amazon Mistresses Alison Tyler and Alexis Grace give their puny slave more then a taste of agonizing cock training. He has been denied an orgasm for so long that within seconds of his cock being touched he is ready to explode. His request to cum is denied over and over as his two Mistresses tease and edge his cock while laughing at his pathetic attempts to orgasm. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen blue balls Mistress Alexis gives him one last finger stroke until he shoots his huge load all over the dungeon floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3907kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 466.6 MB

Download Amazonian Cock Drainers

All About My Ass

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Pussy Licking

Mistress Valentina Nappi has a stunning 40 inch+ perfect derrière; her dangerous curves make men melt. Valentina rolls up her skin tight latex skirt, revealing her perfectly round ass. She taunts her slave with the sight of her beautiful bare ass. She commands him to worship her ass properly by burying his face between her cheeks. She gyrates her ass cheeks against his face, inching his tongue deeper and deeper inside her ass. Mistress Valentina perches herself on his face like a throne, masturbating her pussy while he licks her asshole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3872kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 251.3 MB

Download All About My Ass
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06544 секунды с 9 запросами