View Single Post
Old 06-21-2024, 10:42 PM   #35814
Deeleve

Поблагодарили 21,542 раз(а) в 15,468 сообщениях

All my threads

Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Deeleve Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I heard that being called a loser makes you hard. And it makes you want to stroke your cock. And if you hear it enough, you'll actually cum. Is that true? Is it cause you know you're a loser? That all girls think that you're a loser. That you're just stuck in your house just watching my clips all day, on my Twitter. Sitting there stroking your cock over and over again. Tell me loser does stroking your cock so much make it raw after a while? How many times have you touched yourself today? I think that we could measure how big of a loser you are based on how many times you've touched your cock today.
If you've touched it like 3 times, you're like verging on big loser. If you've touched it at least 5 times then you're a huge loser. But you should touch it more. When did this fetish start? Who was the first girl to call you a loser? What was she wearing? Did you go to school with her? Or was it just a girl on the internet? Who was she? Because it seems to really have stuck with you. It seems to really turn you on, look at your cock right now. Were you touching yourself before you even started watching this video? Maybe you were watching another video before this video and then after this one you're going to watch another one. And then another and another and then you're just going to stroke your night away?
I mean it's not like you're going on a date, right? You wanna know why? Because you're a Loozer! And what girl wants to go on a date with a loser boy like you who can't keep his hand off of his cock? If anybody needs chastity it's probably you, isn't that right? But don't worry, I know how much you like touching yourself and I'm not going to deprive you of that. Why would I want to deprive you of the thing that makes you such a big loser? Stroke it faster. What kind of devious thoughts are you thinking right now, huh? Where's your mind going? Can you take your hands off or are they glued to your cock? You just can't take them off, can you? Your hands are stuck on your cock, have to keep stroking. You really can't stop. That's ok, keep stroking.
And lucky for you I'm going to let loser boy have his nice big orgasm today. Are you getting close already? But you don't want to cum yet, I know you want to just keep going because it feels so fucking good. You're so fucking good at it! You're a loser. You have no self control. You're just a chronic masturbator. Tell me loser boy, would you be able to be in front of me and not stroke your cock? Faster. I love knowing that you're there all alone jerking to me. Take your hands off. Now stroke, loser. No cumming until I say, 'Ok loser, you can cum now.' You're going to milk it all out for me, Lucid. And you're Lucid's loser. Isn't that right? I like that you're my loser. I like that you're stroking your cock all alone just waiting for me to let you cum.
I know it's so hard for you to hold back anymore. Beg, beg for it. Stroke it faster, get to the edge.. and.. 'Ok loser, you can cum now.' Have your nice big orgasm for me, Loser. You are Lucid's loser.
Click Here For Lucid's Clip Store!

Name: Lucid Lavender - Isolated Chronic Masturbating Looozer!
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:10:23
Size: 661 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f31d84255cbb0/pantyhose20334.mp4
Deeleve is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11851 секунды с 9 запросами