View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 09:16 AM   #3508
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress Selinsgrove

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Teasing, Nylon, Punishment
My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My Strapo, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

Anal Gimp Training Turner

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Latex, Chastity, Punishment, Anal
Miss Marley is so pretty.. so cute with her bubble gum pink and blue outfit and pigtail braids. Nobody would ever suspect her of being such a sexual deviant. Miss Marley can get guys to so whatever she wants, no matter how horrific it may be. She has a giant pink cock she wants to try out and latex gimp boy is going to be the first to give it a ride. She wants to stuff the anal gimp so full that he will never forget name. She fucks his ass with high energy, punishing his butt with every thrust. She pounds her giant rubber cock deeper and deeper into his anus owning him completely.
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Gimp Training

Melanie Guamuchil

Cast: Melanie
Genres: toned ,LezDom ,Femdom ,Nylons Stockings ,Facesitting ,Strap On ,Cattle Prod ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Humiliation
Video language: English
Melanie really enjoys all the shocking torment that Liz has in store for her!
Duration: 29:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 342.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melanie

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1 Rocky Ford

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Golden Key Solsville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Cecelia Taylor
Genres: All Sex, Blonde, Gonzo, Hardcore, Interracial, BBC, Straight, Facial, Small Tits
Cecelia's employer might be a modern day Bluebeard, but this blonde always lets curiosity get the better of her, punishment be damned.
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11985kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Golden Key

The spanking machine Beaver Meadows

Release Year: 2008
Studio: pain4fem
Genres: spanking
The first truly serious spanking machine in the world.
For having committed serious misdemeanors, two delinquent girls are the first to become acquainted with this unique and relentless pain machine.
Firmly strapped onto the special punishment frame, they wait with their naked posteriors fully exposed for the remorseless punishment dealt out by the world´s first computer-operated caning machine.
Once programed, the spanking machine is a merciless robot that delivers its evenly spaced blows without the slightest hint of mercy and with identical intensity on the bared bottoms of its deserving victims.
An automatic raising and lowering mechanism ensures that the cane strokes won´t land on the exact same part of the buttocks each and every time.
This precaution in no way diminishes the visibly swollen and intensely painful welts that these young women will bear for weeks to come as they remember this terrible punishment machine.
Format: avi
Duration: 45:23
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1977kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The spanking machine

Coral Aorta gets caned Skowhegan

Cast: Coral Aorta
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Clothespins ,Bondage ,Gag ,Foot Torment ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Caning
In this artfully crafted shoot Coral Aorta gets put in impossible bondage predicaments while we torment her into total submission. In the first scene, a large metal cross weighs down on her bending her neck forward. Hey legs and arms are splayed out on the cross with leather straps leaving her pussy dangerously exposed. Lots of clothespins, flogging, foot caning and orgasm denial.
In the second scene Coral is punished for her unladylike whining and moaning but the ball gag doesn’t keep her quiet for long. She is on her back with her legs pushed up above her head and we watch her ass get bright red with spanking, flogging and caning. You’ve seen suction devices for nipples but have you every seen one used on a pussy? We plug up her ass, pump her pussy hard with a dick-on-a-stick, and finally let her cum. She is left there throbbing with the dick and butt-plug still in.
Finally we see her all dressed up in sinister spike heeled ballet shoes. If you are into foot torment this is the shoot for you! The contraption leaves her completely motionless except for the tips of her fingers. Her exposed ass is flogged and her nipples are clamped while her hungry pussy gets one last fuck.
Duration: 40:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Aorta gets caned
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14833 секунды с 9 запросами