View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 09:17 AM   #3509
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Young Anal Slut Trained in Cock Worship Cedar City

Cast: Cherry Torn ,John Strong ,Alina West
Genres: Female Slave ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Cock Worship ,Flogging ,natural boobs
Video language: English
Alina is a pretty little package with a round ass, long legs, and a deep hunger for cock. However, her discipline is lacking and it will take the iron hand of Cherry Torn to right her course in anal cock worship. Cherry comes right out of the gate with electrical toys and cattle prods to teach the trainee rules in front of a jeering crowd. In her estimation Alina did not earn any dick with her performance, and Cherry steals it away in her tight pussy while making Alina lick the crowd’s shoes and take a punishment orgasm on her clamped pussy.
The rest of the day is spent using Alina’s face as a cum rag while Cherry Torn enjoys hard cock in her slutty ass in front of a laughing crowd. The guests get horny and spend the day taking floggings, riding the sybian, suspending each other, and fucking like bunnies. When Alina finally earns herself a fucking, it is in a difficult suspension while reciting her rules. She cums and cums, but only while under duress. Well done Cherry Torn! She makes a fine slave.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Anal Slut Trained in Cock Worship

Jodi Taylor and the Slave Trainer Kusatsu

Cast: Owen Gray ,Jodi Taylor
Genres: Blonde ,Anal ,Bondage ,Role Play ,natural boobs ,Oral Sex ,slim ,brunet ,BDSM ,shaped
Training of O delivers the hottest, newest starlets into servitude with hard physical slave training - like you will see nowhere else. These beautiful damsels beg to suffer willingly for a chance to please, and they ravage hard cock as their reward for disciplined service.
Fresh faced Jodi Taylor is subjected to harsh treatment so that we can see what this newcomer is made of. Strenuous bondage, corporal punishment and stern discipline guide the trainee through a curriculum in cock service that she will not soon forget.
Duration: 51:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jodi Taylor and the Slave Trainer

The Painal Barto

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
The previous 1950s session went off track, due to an unexpected event. We finished that session in the bathroom, took a break, and then decided that Maria needed to be punished for what happened previously. So we did a whole additional session, with Dr. Mercies brutally pounding Anastasia's ass and making Maria clean his cock over and over and over again. Anastasia got it really rough here--she even got her feet caned in the midst of her painal--but it was all for a good cause. There's also plenty of piss in this session. Some really hot, action here. Sure, it's ropelay; but it's also a spontaenous, authentic BDSM scene at the same time. Others fake it; we make it.
Duration: 39:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9420kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Painal

Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar Blue River

After hearing a noise, I notice Rachel snooping around my loft and rifling through drawers. She looks like a professional in a skin tight black catsuit, but I easily subdue her and soon she is carried to the basement over my shoulder. Her arms are bound behind her back around a sturdy steel post. I call the police, but the line has been disconnected, so I assume it is up to me to punish her for her crimes. I shove a huge ballgag in her mouth, (she tears up just from the gag) and then buckle all the straps very tightly. Once she is stood up, I bind her tits with electrical tape to make them more sensitive to the clamps. I crotchrope her and tighten it with a rope hoist. Her ankles are spread and tied to the legs of a table that is right behind the post. Her elbows are bound and then pulled up and tied off. She is nosehooked before her harness gag is tied off above. Rachel is in pure agony, but I have 0 sympathy for thieves, so I turn out the lights and leave her to endure. She might be like this for some time. I added a little behind the scenes footage.
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 583.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar

Guy Punishes His Naughty Lady Boss La Loma

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Kelly Divine
Genres: Anal, Big ass, Blowjob, Hardcore
The only thing James has never predicted growing up was that he would be working under such a fucking asshole of a boss. To make matters worse the boss is a she. Not that he'd have a problem working for a woman, but she's a real fucking cunt.
She always belittles him in front of everyone and takes out her anger on him. One day she says something that sends him over the edge, and sends her into the punishment zone.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guy Punishes His Naughty Lady Boss

WhippedAss - Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe Bala Cynwyd

Studio: WhippedAss
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Mellanie Monroe gets turned on by kinky bondage sex and takes hard punishment from Nika Noire. These two busty women play well together with some intense moments including painful pussy clamps, strap-on sex, anal penetration, ass hook, oral sex, spanking and more.
Duration: 1:01:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WhippedAss - Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe

Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock Lufkin

Cast: DragonLily ,Derrick P.
Genres: CBT ,Tattoo ,Feet ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Orgasm Denial ,Humiliation ,shaved
Mistress Dragonlily is a sadistic bitch while she immobilizes her slave’s cock and dishes out heavy CBT. He has a completely worthless cock so she straps a dick to the back of his head instead. Orgasms flow so close to his face but he never sees her pussy! Oh the torment! She also teases and milks him with her feet, beats him with two floggers at the same time and humiliates him for having such a puny little cock!
Derrick P was a total failure on his third day of training. Will he get his act together by the time Maitresse gets her hands on him? Come back to find out!
Maitresse’s EvaluationGoals
ready cocktotal failure
body positioning and gazemuch improved
devotionprofound dedication
Closing assessment
would benefit from periods in chastitygaze improved from bondage tableimprovement in body posturenot convinced of earnest attachment to the cause
Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10182 секунды с 9 запросами