View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 10:52 AM   #9556
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jade Marxxx and Shannon Kelly Maple Valley

Cast: Jade Marxxx ,Shannon Kelly
Genres: Blonde ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Big Tits ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Redhead ,Lesbian
Video language: English
Super fitness model Shannon at 4’10” and all of 90lbs, gives up size and weight against veteran Jade. Jade with a record of 0-2 faces what she thought would be her easiest opponent. Shannon takes it to her! Using sex as a weapon she weakens Jade resolve to fight. Torn between pride, and not wanting shame points, to the on her body, Jade losses hard. Made to have an orgasm during the match, Jade is reduced to a pathetic little slut on the mat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 502.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Marxxx and Shannon Kelly

Koko Kitten Part 3 Parmele

Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Then John tells Kat to lie down on the bed as he uses two heavy leather straps that grab her attention. The thick straps are also used together as one, making the strokes even thuddier which finally wipes the smile off Kat's face. To finish, two canes of differing intensities (one stringing, the other pure thud) are used across her glowing red cheeks. Kat admits she doesn't like the stinging cane so that is used a few more times to ensure she understands why she receives it.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Koko Kitten Part 3

Sydney Hale Fort Harrison

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale

Pain Slut! : Sister Dee is pulled three ways Plum City

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Pain ,shaved ,Pain Slut ,Handler ,Brunette ,Fingering
Video language: English
The phrase “Pain Slut” is not used lightly nor is it a negative connotation. “Pain Slut” is only used as a badge of honor with woman who are masochists who derive pleasure from pain. Sister Dee is at the top of this list.
One of “anything” is not enough for her. She needs 3 sets of clamps on her sensitive nipples, 2 bowling balls swinging, 3 dildos shoved in her tight holes just to get her warmed up!
One of the most beautiful woman in the BDSM scene, I just had to have her to play with on camera. Her mixed cries of pain/pleasure were music to my ears & I think will have the same effect on you…
Duration: 1:11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Slut! : Sister Dee is pulled three ways

London River Sweaty Pig Part 2 Davao

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
But then we thought to ourselves, it's such a nice day out, and wouldn't it be nice if someone walking by the Farm got a free show out of it? The next thing we know London is on her knees, chained and shackled, digging through the dirt with her bare hands.
Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Sweaty Pig Part 2

SpankingBareButts - Spanking each other Hertford

Studio: SpankingBareButts
Here are collected videos from the site SpankingbareButts united by one plot: girls take turns spanking each other. The models are, to put it mildly, "amateur", but for a collection they are quite suitable.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingBareButts - Spanking each other

Willow Part 1 Prattsville

The first six are given to her bent over touching her toes. This is humiliating and the poor girl is aware of how vulnerable she feels, bared and exposed. Further embarrassment ensues with corner time before taking the remainder of her severe cane strokes bent over a couch, her bottom perfectly raised for maximum impact. You will catch every angle of the biting strokes and Dani's facial reactions as her bottom becomes increasingly welted.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willow Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.14736 секунды с 9 запросами