View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 10:52 AM   #9557
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Gift Bailey Island

Cast: Felony ,Bobbi Starr ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: Clover Clamps ,Collar ,Slapping ,fake boobs ,Female Slave ,Oral Sex ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Ball Gag ,Double Penetration ,Slave ,Fingering ,Hitachi ,Femdom ,shaped ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,Strap On
Video language: English
Bobbi surprises her girlfriend Hollie with a very special birthday gift. Her very own bound slave to use as she pleases. Together, they punish and humiliate Felony who becomes more obedient with every hit. They team up with strap-ons to fill up all her slut holes and she is also double penetrated.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gift

Bound In The Sun: Charlotte Sins 1080p Park Falls

Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: BDSM, Torture
The beautiful Charlotte Sins is back on Kink and this time she’s in for some outdoor rope bondage with The Pope. First Charlotte has her arms tied over her head, bound to the Kink Thunderdome. The Pope takes advantage, playing with her tits and then moves on to some flogging. Wanting Charlotte more subdued, The Pope adds more rope to one leg and raises it up. After that he brings out the Hitachi and Charlotte’s orgasms only inspire The Pope to add more rope, leaving her suspended in quite the predicament. The Pope ties up Charlotte into a full suspension and then coaxes a few more orgasms from her throbbing pussy. Finally Charlotte is bound to the box and The Pope tests her resolve with the flogger. Using the flogger to choke Charlotte, The Pope goes back to vibing her pussy. Charlotte writhes in pleasure and The Pope kneels on her stomach while using the Hitachi. After some more flogging for good measure, The Pope gives Charlotte a few final orgasms as her well earned reward.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound In The Sun: Charlotte Sins 1080p

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3 Littlefork

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Taylor's eyes widen as he hooks the contraption to the end of her crotchrope. It's tight, but not to bad she thinks. He is continuously running his hands over her nude body as he removes her gag. He picks her panties up off the floor and is going to shove those and a rag in her mouth, but decides to use just her panties. They are then taped in. He then tightens her crotchrope. Now it's tight! He sits back and watches her squirm and moan for a while. He realizes that she still has to much movement for his liking though and returns with more rope. He binds her elbows together and also binds and cinches her forearms to the post. A simple chest harness accentuates her tits even more. He sits back and watches again. Much better, but he decides the crotchrope can still be tighter. He gives the block and tackle another pull, which in turn pulls Taylors hips out even further. You can now pluck the rope and get an E note. If he had a few more women tied like this he could pluck the crotchropes and play a song. He sits back and watches Taylor suffer for a bit. He decides to see if her attitude has changed since earlier. He removes some of the rope and the crotchrope and orders her to her knees. She complies... better already. He asks her if she wants to wear the ring gag again or endure the evening with the crotchrope. Her attitude has indeed improved.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 872.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3

Louise Carleton Part 1 Upson

Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
The girls are summoned nearby to The Priory and are waiting dressed in their riding jodhpurs, boots, and white shirts... unsure as to why they are not riding their ponies! They are scolded and told they won't be needing their jodhpurs today as they are to be spanked and punished severely for shaming themselves in Morning Mass.

Total size: 6.0 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Louise Carleton Part 1

Katja and Chanta-Rose Inglis

Cast: Katja ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Brunette ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,Medical Fetish ,Fingering ,High Heels ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Slave
Video language: English
Katija will do whatever Chanta wants in order to keep her job as a Nurse.
Duration: 27:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 324.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katja and Chanta-Rose

She Needed the Money - Part 3 Randsburg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Needed the Money - Part 3

Secretary Part II Readville

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part II

Время генерации страницы 0.11481 секунды с 9 запросами