View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 10:53 AM   #9558
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Hot Babe Tormented in Hard Bondage Timnath

Cast: Milcah Halili
Genres: bottom ,Submission ,Predicament Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Suspension ,shaped ,Domination ,Pain
Video language: English
Milcah is a tough little rope slut with a thirst for orgasms, rope marks and erotic pain. When she signs up for HogTied’s monthly Live Show, she finds herself pressed to the limits of her masochism and appetite for orgasms.
This update includes tough Japanese style suspensions, penetrations with dicks on sticks, vibrating her pussy, predicaments with toe and foot beatings, wicked back bends and intense orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4752kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Babe Tormented in Hard Bondage

Silver Dress Part II Picatinny Arsenal

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part II

Sandra, Caroline Pierce Grafton

The surprised secretarial staff, over powered upon entry, and secured in copious coils of electrical tape tight around their satin blouses, pencil skirts and pantyhosed legs, are lifted into a waiting van. It seemed their skills had been sold, not for touch typing today, but for their individual charms... An athletic, lithe redhead, a raven-haired vixen, a stunning, silver haired MILF, and a long-limbed brunette. Their breasts, each pair a perfect paragon of each shapely figure, straining inside their shirts. As their unexpected vehicle ride begins, they call out through well stuffed mouths, the tape over their lips gagging their cries. They desperately attempt to stay upright as the road twists and turns, losing all sense of direction in their journey... An abrupt halt jolts them, sunlight floods in as the van doors open, the driver hops each helpless hostage onto the door step and, delivery complete, leaves them to their fate...
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Caroline Pierce

Seven All in One Lubeck

Guess what? Seven is going to put on a naughty little show for us all! She's going to get squeezed, shocked, and dildoed! But Seven wouldn't have it any other way... And you gotta love seeing any girl with her ass in the air. In this feature you'll see a lot that ass. After giving his machine a few test spins, Gord is ready to rig up some tens units to administer some electro shock! You may think shock treatment would be painful, but Seven just loves it.
Duration: 17:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1981kbps

File size: 271.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seven All in One

Slave Ransom Day 5-Sexual Overload Every Hole Gets Filled Pitts

Cast: Skin Diamond ,Isis Love ,Maestro ,Matt Williams
Genres: Discipline ,fake boobs ,Female Slave ,Humiliation ,master ,black hair ,Oral Sex ,Suspension ,Athletic ,Rope Bondage
In the conclusion of this abduction fantasy, I bring in a buyer to try one last time to sell this whore and get her off my hands. I show her off to Isis, hoping that the training she has received so far will impress her, but Isis wants to see more before making a decision.
Maestro and Isis use ash to see how well she can service both a man and a woman with her mouth. It doesn’t take much to prove she is well versed in sucking cock and licking pussy, so Isis wants to take it a step further and test the rest of her holes.
I string her up into a hogtie suspension so that all of her holes are accessible. Isis and Maestro take turns fucking ash. Isis wants to fuck her tight ass and as she is having her way ash, Matt Williams pays a visit and fucks ash’s face to test if he may want her. Matt doesn’t want a slave he just wanted to use her whore mouth for his amusement.
The final scene starts with ash bound to a box and made to please Isis’ pussy once again before being made to watch as Maestro fucks Isis in front of her. Tease and denial is the game they play with ash, even going as far as using her as furniture to fuck on.
Duration: 56:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Ransom Day 5-Sexual Overload Every Hole Gets Filled

Pleasure Vessel: Codey Steele Fucks Savvy Suxx Standish

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Savvy Suxx
Genres: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Deepthroat, Natural Tits, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Suspension, Tattoo, Vibrator
Savvy Suxx is a sexy submissive slut who wants to get fucked hard and pushed beyond her limits. Codey Steele is the man for this mission and gives Savvy an experience she will never forget. Starting out the day, Savvy is bound with rope to a chair, her long lean legs are spread wide, exposing her trim pussy. Codey slaps her tits repeatedly, fingers her pussy, and face-fucks her with cock. Already a drooling, quivering mess Savvy begs for him to hit her harder and then cums hard as Codey vibes her clit with the Hitachi. Next Savvy is in a full suspension with arms behind her back, tits squeezed tight, and her legs spread open for Codey’s delectations. He wastes no time and fucks her slutty pussy until she moans with delight but she still wants it harder. Savvy Suxx wants nothing more than to be a pleasure vessel for her skillful fuck-master. Codey fucks her like a feral animal, causing her eyes to roll back in her head and yip like a banshee. To push it over the top, he vibes her clit as he fucks her hungry hole, creating orgasmic convulsions as she jerks and swings while in rope bondage. In the grand finale, Savvy is on her back tied in strict bondage. She can barely contain herself as Codey slides his hard cock deep inside her voracious pussy and gives her the banging of a lifetime, making her whole body vibrate in relentless ecstasy. Savvy is insatiable and begs for more, harder, so Codey fucks her into a frenzy and blows his load all over her pretty face.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pleasure Vessel: Codey Steele Fucks Savvy Suxx

Stay Part II Bonus Kingsford Heights

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Part II Bonus

Время генерации страницы 0.04167 секунды с 9 запросами