View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 10:53 AM   #9560
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch Bomont

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a tens pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage South Plymouth

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Luna Lovely
Video language: English
Luna Lovely is a beautiful, brunette, BDSM pain slut of the highest order. Rarely do we see such a pretty young thing submit so fully and completely, but that is exactly what this anal pain piggy wants. She says it herself with an eager grin: she’s here to, “be used, abused and degraded as much as possible.” So that’s what she’s going to get. Luna starts her day exposed and naked standing in the middle of the room with her arms yanked high in the air, compelling her to bend forward in painful strappado. Her handler for the day Seth Gamble cracks out the heavy leather flogger and beats her with it relentlessly. She moans and yelps and begs for more. And more is what this little slut gets. Seth pops a large metal butt plug straight up her tight little asshole, adding another layer of sensory pain to the bondage and floggings. She screams from the pain, but her yelps are quickly stifled when Seth shoves his solid cock down her throat. She chokes and gags from the face fucking, but she revels in it and loves it, even as she as spits all over herself. Still, Luna is hungry for more. She’s tossed onto the floor in a doggie position that makes easy access to her sweet, ripe ass. Seth wastes little time and canes her feet, legs, and ass with a cruel switch, leaving stinging red welts on her thighs and calves. He slams his cock into her pussy and starts fucking her hard, as she pants and grunts and sweats like a little whore. Engorged by the rough sex, Seth then shoves his cock into her tight asshole and pounds his sex slave with full force of his muscled frame. To further humiliate Luna, he goes ass-to-pussy, switching back and forth between them. He then flips her over and ties her legs and arms together in a wide missionary position, and renews his brutal rough sex fucking both holes. Luna begs to taste his cum, so in one last fit of brutal pounding, Seth blows a massive load of seed all over her. Luna truly is his anal fuck pig.
Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Pig: Luna Lovely Abused in Rough Sex and Brutal Rope Bondage

Spreadable Part 2 Matagorda

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage, Humiliation
Katie is tied up to the rig above her by her arms. While she waits for the next scene she does some acrobatics. Then her legs are tied up to the rig and she's very exposed. So far she's been teased, but she hasn't been allowed to cum.
Duration: 1:15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spreadable Part 2

Slut Slave Training, 1 Tulcea

If you have not noticed, Octavia has a very strong rebellious streak...I enjoy it from time to time, but sometimes I long to see her trained and well behaved...I bring in Sera, who has always been such a sweet submissive who endures with grace, to inspire Octavia, and try to show her how a good slut slave behaves.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2810kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 300.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Slave Training, 1

Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms! Lithia Springs

Sandra stands, in an open legged predicament of note, pussy pinned onto a Sybian vibrator upon a purpose built steel device and wooden platform. Silver hair flowing over her shoulders and the red ropes restraining behemoth breasts in a sleek metallic mesh catsuit, leaving no curve to the imagination. A leather corset nips in at her waist, surrounded by another length of rope, drawing the eye towards her wrists bound behind her back, then down those finely covered legs, spread long and wide – not an easy balance in stiletto heels - upon this stage, ankles tethered to steel poles on either side. Moving in close up for the perfect voyeur point of view, as the big-titted MILF captive gets a massive mouth stuffing and generous vetwrap gag; nervously excited she waits for the powerful vibrations… The wait is brief but her endurance is not, as wave after wave of orgasmic bondage pleasure overcomes her, as her knees buckle, sinking her clit deeper against its tormentor until she is left exhausted.
Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 299.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Young Anal Slut Trained in Cock Worship Poynette

Cast: Cherry Torn ,John Strong ,Alina West
Genres: Female Slave ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Cock Worship ,Flogging ,natural boobs
Alina is a pretty little package with a round ass, long legs, and a deep hunger for cock. However, her discipline is lacking and it will take the iron hand of Cherry Torn to right her course in anal cock worship. Cherry comes right out of the gate with electrical toys and cattle prods to teach the trainee rules in front of a jeering crowd. In her estimation Alina did not earn any dick with her performance, and Cherry steals it away in her tight pussy while making Alina lick the crowd’s shoes and take a punishment orgasm on her clamped pussy.
The rest of the day is spent using Alina’s face as a cum rag while Cherry Torn enjoys hard cock in her slutty ass in front of a laughing crowd. The guests get horny and spend the day taking floggings, riding the sybian, suspending each other, and fucking like bunnies. When Alina finally earns herself a fucking, it is in a difficult suspension while reciting her rules. She cums and cums, but only while under duress. Well done Cherry Torn! She makes a fine slave.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Anal Slut Trained in Cock Worship

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane Kilimanjaro

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral
The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Время генерации страницы 0.12033 секунды с 9 запросами