View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 10:57 AM   #9572
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Straight Jacket Perryman

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Jacket

Serene Isley Kemmerer

Serene is doing a webcam show which starts off with her stripping after a long day at work into her lingerie and high heels. She wants to relax with self bondage and starts by binding her legs at the knees and ankles. A ballgag and leather armsleeve come next and she's quickly secured by her own hand. She finally decides that the show is over and tries to free herself from the armbinder only to find to her horror that she's stuck in it. She struggles and tries to free her arms from the binder, but can't manage. We stop back in on her a couple of hours later when she's still tightly bound and apparently without someone to free her. Someone is getting a very long webcam show.
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat United Arab Emirates

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play
At the end of the session, it looked like a tiny droplet appear from her nipple! There is potential here!
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Shiney Blue Lingerie Spofford

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shiney Blue Lingerie

Assylum - I'm a submissive little doormat bitch Hardy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Anneliese Snow
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Big cock, Blond
Video language: English
Orderly Grim joins with his huge, hard cock to help Dr. Mercies to treat submissive, little blond girl, Anneliese, after her relapse. She is extremely submissive, like a doormat. So the men turn her into a Hentai-style warrior to try to toughen her up. But she gives into their will very quickly, becoming a gaping anal pin cushion for their cocks. Her therapy failed, but it was still a great day at work for the doctor and his staff.
Duration: 1:01:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - I'm a submissive little doormat bitch

Part 4 of 4 of the April Live show VILLA CANALES

Cast: Felony ,Isis Love ,Dee Williams
Genres: Brunette ,mixed ,Handler ,Latinx ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Domination ,toned ,Fingering ,Tattoo
Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the April live show that featured Felony, Darling, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Well what happens when you’re live and things go wrong? If it’s a studio shoot, it’s edited out. If it’s live it’s right there for everyone to see. Not everything always goes perfect. Sometimes it just doesn’t work out…
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 964.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part 4 of 4 of the April Live show

Campus Girl's Chronic Masturbation Therapy Jiulong

Cast: Gabriella Paltrova
Genres: Ball Gag ,BDSM ,slim ,shaved ,masturbation ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Handler ,Petite ,Rope Bondage
Miss Hallstead’s Campus for Girls Headmistress has grave concerns about Gabriella’s conduct. She has been found abusing herself sexually in the girl’s room and in class on multiple occasions, and deemed a general nuisance to the integrity of the institution. Gabriella has been sent to the campus therapist for a final chance to rid herself of her wicked and lascivious behavior.
The doctor shares Miss Hallstead’s concerns and takes it upon himself to save the girl from her own wicked libido. A series of interventions are employed to help her find the true path to moral integrity by allowing her to get all of her slutty behaviors acted out in a safe, sane and clinical environment.
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Campus Girl's Chronic Masturbation Therapy

Время генерации страницы 0.10703 секунды с 9 запросами