View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 10:58 AM   #9575
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2 West Mansfield

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A short length of rope is tied around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I make her stand and tie the rope to a hanging pipe. I go get more tape and when I return I start taping her legs. Her thighs are taped. More tape is added around her upper thighs and through her legs and under her ass. More is run straight up between her legs to form a crotch tape. Then Tape is run across her ass. I smack her ass a few times in between taping. I position the pipe directly in front of her and tape her to it. I make her turn around for me in a 360 to display herself and the bondage. I sit back and watch her struggle for a bit. When I return I give her ass a few more slaps and make her turn in circles once again. I cut the tape binding her to the pipe and have her get on her knees. I remove the neckrope and her gag and the main part of the clip ends shortly after. I added 2 gag scenes that proved to be too much for her. After that I added some behind the scenes footage. Illustrious being silly before the walking scene and then her reactions as I cut the many feet of tape from her body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

WhippedAss - Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe Juda

Studio: WhippedAss
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Mellanie Monroe gets turned on by kinky bondage sex and takes hard punishment from Nika Noire. These two busty women play well together with some intense moments including painful pussy clamps, strap-on sex, anal penetration, ass hook, oral sex, spanking and more.
Duration: 1:01:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WhippedAss - Nika Noire, Mellanie Monroe

Sandra, Salena, Constance Foggia

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Salena, Constance

Punished Masseuse Mauckport

Cast: London Keyes ,Karlo Karrera
Genres: massage ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Role Play ,Asian ,Blowjob ,fake boobs ,toned
Video language: English
London Keyes is a legitimate masseuse working at a message parlor who encounters a customer, Karlo Karrera, looking for sex. When she declines his request, he ties her up and punishes her for turning him on. Then he fucks her ass in bondage until she finally gives him his happy ending.
Duration: 50:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished Masseuse

Sweater Bound Moyock

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweater Bound

Autumn (Pack) Maleny

She will show that spankings are not the way to deal with this issue and takes hapless Elori over her lap, removing her panties to spank her, just as she had done to Stevie. Her friend is asked to watch which makes this all the more humiliating for Elori. To finish off the punishment, Mom uses the hard wooden punishment brush that has her girl yelping and crying out in pain as she learns a powerful lesson the hard way!

Total size: 3.4 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Autumn (Pack)

Louise Carleton Part 2 Lambare

Please welcome another newcomer to our network of websites with an outstanding debut performance by Dani Synclair in this special custom caning and hand tawsing film. Dani has been sent to the principal, Miss Bernadette, to answer allegations that she had been selling counterfeit goods and fake clothing on campus grounds. With all the evidence to hand, Dani is guilty and Miss Bernadette wants to see the miscreant face to face then informs her that she could be expelled! However, if she is willing.

Total size: 5.7 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Louise Carleton Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.10385 секунды с 9 запросами