Old 06-22-2024, 12:03 PM   #1794
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Anal Cavity Search Montreal

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Chastity
Officer Deltore has a growing suspicion that her captive prisoner is smuggling something deep inside his ass. She spares no time and straps on her anal probing cock to find out if the bitch has anything to hide.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9880kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Cavity Search

Selfie Secretary Freedom

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selfie Secretary

Secretary Part I Los Olivos

It's so hard being a secretary for Johnny. I really do try my best. But, today, when I showed up wearing a shiny white blouse, navy blue pin striped skirt, stockings and high heels, I quickly realized I should have had one more cup of coffee. I barely fire up my computer before Johnny takes me to the garage and ties me into a snug chair tie with rope. Then, he puts a lot of duct tape over my mouth. He leaves me there to struggle with my panties and garters showing. I guess his work is more important than mine. Oh yeah, that's right, my job is to look cute and quiet while tied up and gagged. How could I forget? I get tied up at work enough. Well, at least I got that part right. I think my job is secure.
Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part I

Latex Goddess Julia Ann Dominates Dripping Cock Whore Fertile

Cast: Julia Ann, Tony Orlando
Genres: Femdom, Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Pegging, Pussy Eating, Face Sitting, Rough Sex, Orgasm Denial, Latex, MILF, Strap-on
Video language: English
When latex whore Tony Orlando comes sauntering into Julia Ann's dungeon, he's convinced he knows it all. He's convinced he's seen it all before. Like all men, Tony is cocksure and entirely confident that he knows exactly how best to serve his mistress, without ever listening to what his mistress actually wants and needs. Lucky for Tony, Mistress Julia is patient and kind, and willing to teach her self-assured bitch boy his place in the world. In a deliciously sultry voice truly unique to the latex-clad goddess, Julia Ann humiliates Tony - breaking him down slowly and methodically. Tony endures over-the-knee spankings, licks in between every single one of Mistress Julia's stocking enshrined toes, and is smothered in her voluminous, soft, and radiant tits before being edged into psychological oblivion. Julia then binds her pet, parading him on elbows and knees for her pleasure before delivering a heavy dose of corporal. Tony's cock begins to drip as Mistress Julia then teases his greedy pink hole, plunging her gigantic dick suddenly into her meat toy, drawing deep moans and yips from the nasty slut gobbling up every inch. After thoroughly fucking Tony in doggy until he gapes and cries out from the overwhelming sensation of being entirely full of cock, Mistress Julia mounts her whore's face, using Tony only for his tongue. Fully immersed in her own pleasure, Mistress Julia smothers Tony with her divine ass, giving him taste after heavenly taste of her glorious wet cunt. Julia then uses her other pussy - her foot pussy - to edge Tony, who thrusts desperately between her delicate arches, trying to cum as Mistress Julia taunts and laughs at him. Finally, finally, she allows her pet to release his disgusting, sticky shame all over her divine toes. Tony, of course, has to lick up every single drop.
Duration: 1:10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Goddess Julia Ann Dominates Dripping Cock Whore

Amazon Boot Fuck Cedar Valley

Cast: Sablique Von Lux
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Boots, Cock And Ball Torture
Goddess Sablique Von Lux gives her slave a rare opportunity to prove just how much he really loves her leather stiletto boots by cumming all over them! Of course a slave's job is never complete until his creamy mess is completely licked up bringing his Goddess's boots to a sparkling shine.
Duration: 12:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10796kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 984.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Boot Fuck

Shiney Blue Lingerie Goldonna

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shiney Blue Lingerie

Spring Forward Emlyn

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Forward

Время генерации страницы 0.15884 секунды с 9 запросами