View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 12:38 PM   #1811
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock Schifferstadt

Cast: DragonLily ,Derrick P.
Genres: CBT ,Tattoo ,Feet ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Orgasm Denial ,Humiliation ,shaved
Video language: English
Mistress Dragonlily is a sadistic bitch while she immobilizes her slave’s cock and dishes out heavy CBT. He has a completely worthless cock so she straps a dick to the back of his head instead. Orgasms flow so close to his face but he never sees her pussy! Oh the torment! She also teases and milks him with her feet, beats him with two floggers at the same time and humiliates him for having such a puny little cock!
Derrick P was a total failure on his third day of training. Will he get his act together by the time Maitresse gets her hands on him? Come back to find out!
Maitresse’s EvaluationGoals
ready cocktotal failure
body positioning and gazemuch improved
devotionprofound dedication
Closing assessment
would benefit from periods in chastitygaze improved from bondage tableimprovement in body posturenot convinced of earnest attachment to the cause
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock

Red head with massive huge tits? Then it must be Berlin Fort Myers Beach

Cast: Mz Berlin
Genres: Bondage ,Domination ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Big Tits ,switch ,Submission ,Breast Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage
We congratulate Berlin for her fifth Hogtied appearance. If you’re a good bondage model you get invited back. If you’re great you get invited back a third time, if you make it to a fifth Hogtied shoot you are the best of the best.
At 5 foot 3 inches Berlin has a booming body that just won’t quit. She’s everything sexy, packed into a tiny, flexible package.
It is such a pleasure to tie up a real bondage lover. However, the best part about Berlin is her spunk, she doesn’t just give it up you have to take it.
If you are a breast lover and breast bondage fan and you love to watch helpless women explode with powerful orgasms, then this is the update for you.
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red head with massive huge tits? Then it must be Berlin

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1 Covesville

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Voluptuous Ebony Babe is Tied and Fucked with 2 Massive Cocks!! South Boston

Cast: Owen Gray ,Lisa Tiffian ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Rope Bondage ,black hair ,Role Play ,foreskin ,switch ,Submission ,shaped ,Black ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment
Brand new to bondage, Lisa is tied for the first time ever and thrown around and used like a cock hungry whore.
Duration: 1:00:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Voluptuous Ebony Babe is Tied and Fucked with 2 Massive Cocks!!

Coral Aorta gets caned Eden Mills

Cast: Coral Aorta
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Clothespins ,Bondage ,Gag ,Foot Torment ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,Caning
In this artfully crafted shoot Coral Aorta gets put in impossible bondage predicaments while we torment her into total submission. In the first scene, a large metal cross weighs down on her bending her neck forward. Hey legs and arms are splayed out on the cross with leather straps leaving her pussy dangerously exposed. Lots of clothespins, flogging, foot caning and orgasm denial.
In the second scene Coral is punished for her unladylike whining and moaning but the ball gag doesn’t keep her quiet for long. She is on her back with her legs pushed up above her head and we watch her ass get bright red with spanking, flogging and caning. You’ve seen suction devices for nipples but have you every seen one used on a pussy? We plug up her ass, pump her pussy hard with a dick-on-a-stick, and finally let her cum. She is left there throbbing with the dick and butt-plug still in.
Finally we see her all dressed up in sinister spike heeled ballet shoes. If you are into foot torment this is the shoot for you! The contraption leaves her completely motionless except for the tips of her fingers. Her exposed ass is flogged and her nipples are clamped while her hungry pussy gets one last fuck.
Duration: 40:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Aorta gets caned

Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress Willow

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Teasing, Nylon, Punishment
My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My Strapo, pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Lair Suck And Fuck For Mistress

An Electrifying Tease Lilienfeld

Cast: Kat Turner
Genres: Femdom, Glasses, Milking, Handjob, Tease And Denial, Busty, Orgasm Control
Deep punishment and retraining is required for theis houseboy. But mistress is kind and willling to teach. Stroke, tease, stroke tease. The simple technique is very effective on boys who require a little reminder of their place.
Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5648kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 469.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Electrifying Tease

Время генерации страницы 0.11300 секунды с 9 запросами