All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

At the end of the session, it looked like a tiny droplet appear from her nipple! There is potential here!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Secretary Part I

It's so hard being a secretary for Johnny. I really do try my best. But, today, when I showed up wearing a shiny white blouse, navy blue pin striped skirt, stockings and high heels, I quickly realized I should have had one more cup of coffee. I barely fire up my computer before Johnny takes me to the garage and ties me into a snug chair tie with rope. Then, he puts a lot of duct tape over my mouth. He leaves me there to struggle with my panties and garters showing. I guess his work is more important than mine. Oh yeah, that's right, my job is to look cute and quiet while tied up and gagged. How could I forget? I get tied up at work enough. Well, at least I got that part right. I think my job is secure.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Secretary Part I

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

Strandvideo - Sunflower, Sarah Stern - Punished Pervert

Studio: Strandvideo
Genres: Bdsm

The other morning my neighbour Liam thought he saw movement in the garden whilst he was getting dressed. He quickly went to the window and saw Sunflower peeping at him with her hands in her knickers! He almost didn't believe hIs eyes so checked his cctv footage and found that this naughty young lady had been watching him on several occasions. Sunflower was given a choice of punishment.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 862.5 MB

Download Strandvideo - Sunflower, Sarah Stern - Punished Pervert

Pain Slut! : Sister Dee is pulled three ways

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Pain ,shaved ,Pain Slut ,Handler ,Brunette ,Fingering
Video language: English

The phrase "Pain Slut" is not used lightly nor is it a negative connotation. "Pain Slut" is only used as a badge of honor with woman who are masochists who derive pleasure from pain. Sister Dee is at the top of this list.
One of "anything" is not enough for her. She needs 3 sets of clamps on her sensitive nipples, 2 bowling balls swinging, 3 dildos shoved in her tight holes just to get her warmed up!
One of the most beautiful woman in the BDSM scene, I just had to have her to play with on camera. Her mixed cries of pain/pleasure were music to my ears & I think will have the same effect on you.

Duration: 1:11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pain Slut! : Sister Dee is pulled three ways
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04020 секунды с 9 запросами