Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HardTied Contradicting Slut Zayda J. Odessa

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Zayda J.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Zayda J is trying to tease Elise Graves. It's not obvious at first but if you listen to her contradictions it will dawn on you. "I like rough play, and being slapped around," she said, but then talked about how she doesn't like pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 529.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Contradicting Slut Zayda J.

Hard On Girls 15.05.2017 Pembina

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alex, Jessy.
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, made to suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard On Girls 15.05.2017

Assylum - Doormat vol.2: the Painal Orange Walk

Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anneliese Snow
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Gaping, Painal, Spitting, Bondage, Breast pain, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Riding, Spanking, Suspension, Big ass, Big cock, Blond, Squirting
Anneliese´s therapy continues with Orderly Grim destroying and gaping her hot PAWG ass. Then Dr. Mercies turns her into a bouncing bunny, and she bounces on Grim´s cock until he comes straight into her mouth. After a little ass-to-mouth play with the cum and some mannhandling and tit smacking from Dr. Mercies, the two men leave her to bounce around the room and contemplate her own anal sluthood. A great session for visitors who enjoy watching hot, submissive blonds get their sphincters gleefully ruined.
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2061kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 658.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Doormat vol.2: the Painal

Shalina Devine - Candlelit Romance Campbellford

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Shalina Devine
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples
This season on Dating My Stepson, we have three hot milfs and three eager stepsons to mix and match. On today's episode, Alex Charger and Shalina Devine are enjoying a candlelit dinner date. It's a bit awkward for the stepmom and stepson to be dining romantically, but they have both been into each other for a long time. Shalina tries to deny the chemistry between them, but she can't keep slapping Alex away. Finally giving in to her urges, Shalina lets Alex kiss her. Their passion is almost animalistic as Shalina gets to her knees and unbuttons Alex's pants. Once she lays hands on that hard dick, she can't stop from sucking and stroking. Shalina's tits are heavy and tender as she uses one hand to feel herself up and even rub her pussy while she continues to blow Alex. Leaning forward, Shalina moans as Alex finally comes into her from behind. She sucks their combined juices off his dick and then lays back so he can give it to her on her back. Climbing onto Alex's lap, Shalina rides him in cowgirl for the intimacy. Turning around, she goes for it in reverse cowgirl until he blows his nut inside her in a hot creampie
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8698kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shalina Devine - Candlelit Romance

Taylor's Test - Part 3 Jinan

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Test - Part 3

Assylum - Degrade My Mouth, Punish My Ass Braggs

Cast: Kingsley Nurse Holl
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Bukkake, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Licking cum off floor, Nasty cum play, Painal, Rough oral, Face slapping
Extreme cum play, hard painal, face fucking with rough gagging, and prolonged, deep ass eating--that is what this therapy session is all about. Nothing fancy in this one: just authentic domination of a young woman who craves degradation and control. This is Kingsley´s first time on film, first time ever licking an ass anywhere, and first time experiencing anything quite like this. She actually loved it and will no doubt be relapsing very soon. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 47:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 828.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Degrade My Mouth, Punish My Ass

Assylum - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir Boonville

Cast: Gamer Girl Level 1, Eden Sin
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Frozen cum bukkake, gagging, Spanking, Brunette, Skinny
Rough. Sick. Twisted. Beautiful. And Real... This session is all that and more. Submissive, little Eden Sin learns to give up more control than ever as Dr. Mercies and Orderly Pain train her hard. That means lots of rough anal sex, ass to mouth, gagging, suspension bondage, and nasty cum play with dozens of the doctor´s frozen loads. Eden needed this, she told us. She truly left better than she arrived. Sick girls don´t usually get this hot or this cool. (Note: trailer also shows some footage from level 2.)
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1773kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 399.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir

Время генерации страницы 0.30301 секунды с 9 запросами