Old 06-22-2024, 03:00 PM   #40804
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Strandvideo - Gabie, Sarah Stern - Spank And Wank On Line Show Friendly

Studio: Strandvideo
Genres: Bdsm
It seems that spanking and sex sells. Young Gabie is keen to make some money and she knows with the help of her Landlady; she can make a lot of it and fast. Together they put on web cam shows. Gabie plays with her toys while Sarah spanks her hard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 774.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strandvideo - Gabie, Sarah Stern - Spank And Wank On Line Show

Bound In The Sun: Charlotte Sins 1080p Inwood

Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: BDSM, Torture
The beautiful Charlotte Sins is back on Kink and this time she’s in for some outdoor rope bondage with The Pope. First Charlotte has her arms tied over her head, bound to the Kink Thunderdome. The Pope takes advantage, playing with her tits and then moves on to some flogging. Wanting Charlotte more subdued, The Pope adds more rope to one leg and raises it up. After that he brings out the Hitachi and Charlotte’s orgasms only inspire The Pope to add more rope, leaving her suspended in quite the predicament. The Pope ties up Charlotte into a full suspension and then coaxes a few more orgasms from her throbbing pussy. Finally Charlotte is bound to the box and The Pope tests her resolve with the flogger. Using the flogger to choke Charlotte, The Pope goes back to vibing her pussy. Charlotte writhes in pleasure and The Pope kneels on her stomach while using the Hitachi. After some more flogging for good measure, The Pope gives Charlotte a few final orgasms as her well earned reward.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound In The Sun: Charlotte Sins 1080p

Assylum - I'm a submissive little doormat bitch Paint Lick

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Anneliese Snow
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, Spanking, Training, Big ass, Big cock, Blond
Video language: English
Orderly Grim joins with his huge, hard cock to help Dr. Mercies to treat submissive, little blond girl, Anneliese, after her relapse. She is extremely submissive, like a doormat. So the men turn her into a Hentai-style warrior to try to toughen her up. But she gives into their will very quickly, becoming a gaping anal pin cushion for their cocks. Her therapy failed, but it was still a great day at work for the doctor and his staff.
Duration: 1:01:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - I'm a submissive little doormat bitch

Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock Manley Hot Springs

Cast: DragonLily ,Derrick P.
Genres: CBT ,Tattoo ,Feet ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Orgasm Denial ,Humiliation ,shaved
Video language: English
Mistress Dragonlily is a sadistic bitch while she immobilizes her slave’s cock and dishes out heavy CBT. He has a completely worthless cock so she straps a dick to the back of his head instead. Orgasms flow so close to his face but he never sees her pussy! Oh the torment! She also teases and milks him with her feet, beats him with two floggers at the same time and humiliates him for having such a puny little cock!
Derrick P was a total failure on his third day of training. Will he get his act together by the time Maitresse gets her hands on him? Come back to find out!
Maitresse’s EvaluationGoals
ready cocktotal failure
body positioning and gazemuch improved
devotionprofound dedication
Closing assessment
would benefit from periods in chastitygaze improved from bondage tableimprovement in body posturenot convinced of earnest attachment to the cause
Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock

Straight Jacket Chelmsford

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!
Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Jacket

Stay Part II Bonus Algeria

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Part II Bonus

RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree Maple Lake

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Sometimes we find a girl who can really go the distance. Abigail Dupree, for instance, is inexhaustible in bondage and with discipline. We spent an entire day with her, doing all of the fucked up things that make a Real Time Bondage live feed so special, and she wasn't just active, she was extraordinary.
Duration: 1:09:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree

Время генерации страницы 0.15883 секунды с 9 запросами