LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Experiments Tomkins Cove

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
London comes out of her pretzel position and sticks her ass right in Katie's face. Her neck, wrists, and ankles are locked to the ground. A rag is put over her face. The rag is then attached to her hips. When she lowers her butt to the ground it pulls the rag away from her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:15:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiments

Zoey Laine Trophy Catch Bechtelsville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

Ashley Lane Classy Samoa

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Stockings
He wants to use them, not date them, and if they have any questions like, "What are you about to do to me," then they will all be answered in due time.
Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Classy

Felony The Mom next door. Willow Springs

Cast: Felony
Genres: BDSM ,Fingering ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage ,Submission ,toned ,Dildo ,Caning ,Latinx ,Humiliation
Our favorite MILF is back and more helpless then ever. Her huge tits and swollen pussy are at our disposal.
Bound in splits and impaled on a huge dildo, with vibrator stuck on her swollen clit, Felony is helpless from the start. With a huge ring gag and the orgasms that she cannot stop from ripping though her body, Felony is soon leaking fluid from all holes.
Throw in some great nipple torment, flogging and hard foot caning, and we have somebody’s mom cumming like a whore.
Duration: 16:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 605.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony The Mom next door.

Wife Swap Leopolis

Cast: Sara Jay ,Mark Davis ,Kait Snow ,Steve Holmes
Genres: Strap On ,Fetish ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Clover Clamps ,Couple ,Stocks ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,switch ,Blindfold ,big dick ,Kinky ,top
Sara Jay is set up by her husband to take part in kinky sex games with a friend and his submissive wife, Kait Snow. Both wives get worked over with punishment, sex and bondage in an exciting evening they will never forget. Kait gets ass fucked and Sara gets stuffed with double vaginal penetration by Mark Davis and Steve Holmes.
Duration: 58:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wife Swap

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch Gooding

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a tens pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2 Noshiro

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A short length of rope is tied around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I make her stand and tie the rope to a hanging pipe. I go get more tape and when I return I start taping her legs. Her thighs are taped. More tape is added around her upper thighs and through her legs and under her ass. More is run straight up between her legs to form a crotch tape. Then Tape is run across her ass. I smack her ass a few times in between taping. I position the pipe directly in front of her and tape her to it. I make her turn around for me in a 360 to display herself and the bondage. I sit back and watch her struggle for a bit. When I return I give her ass a few more slaps and make her turn in circles once again. I cut the tape binding her to the pipe and have her get on her knees. I remove the neckrope and her gag and the main part of the clip ends shortly after. I added 2 gag scenes that proved to be too much for her. After that I added some behind the scenes footage. Illustrious being silly before the walking scene and then her reactions as I cut the many feet of tape from her body.
Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.15379 секунды с 9 запросами