View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 03:02 PM   #40807
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Serene Isley Wyckoff

Serene is doing a webcam show which starts off with her stripping after a long day at work into her lingerie and high heels. She wants to relax with self bondage and starts by binding her legs at the knees and ankles. A ballgag and leather armsleeve come next and she's quickly secured by her own hand. She finally decides that the show is over and tries to free herself from the armbinder only to find to her horror that she's stuck in it. She struggles and tries to free her arms from the binder, but can't manage. We stop back in on her a couple of hours later when she's still tightly bound and apparently without someone to free her. Someone is getting a very long webcam show.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley

The Painal Brookville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Video language: English
The previous 1950s session went off track, due to an unexpected event. We finished that session in the bathroom, took a break, and then decided that Maria needed to be punished for what happened previously. So we did a whole additional session, with Dr. Mercies brutally pounding Anastasia's ass and making Maria clean his cock over and over and over again. Anastasia got it really rough here--she even got her feet caned in the midst of her painal--but it was all for a good cause. There's also plenty of piss in this session. Some really hot, action here. Sure, it's ropelay; but it's also a spontaenous, authentic BDSM scene at the same time. Others fake it; we make it.
Duration: 39:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9420kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Painal

Noir's Drill Court Suspension Wilder

Cast: Noir ,The Pope
Noir is preparing for a challenging experience on “The Training of O.” She expresses nervousness about being elevated about 80 feet in the air. She expresses determination to overcome a fear by engaging in this extreme activity as part of their training at Kink.
Duration: 4:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9612kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 355.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noir's Drill Court Suspension

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3 North Pole

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 787.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

Slip Deer Creek

I'm always in the mood for a bedtime hogtie. Tonight, I am dressed for bed in a light blue satin slip, garter belt, nude stockings and satin panties. And, of course, I slip on my metal collar with the blue tag. Then, Johnny obliges me with a hogtie on the bed with white rope and quiets me down with a thick white cloth gag. After I am in a full predicament, Johnny lets me roll around on the bed drooling while we watch our newest bingeworthy obsession on t.v.! See, you don't have to go anywhere to have fun!
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slip

The Gold Digger Polebridge

Cast: James Deen ,Natasha Lyn
Genres: brunet ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Anal ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,BDSM ,Rough Sex ,Role Play
Natasha Lynn is scheming to marry Big John for his money. His son, James Deen, finds out about her true motives and decides to teach her a lesson with sexual punishment and humiliation. This is a fun fantasy role play where Natasha gets an intense and very satisfying sexual BDSM experience.
Duration: 1:06:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gold Digger

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3 Pompton Lakes

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Taylor's eyes widen as he hooks the contraption to the end of her crotchrope. It's tight, but not to bad she thinks. He is continuously running his hands over her nude body as he removes her gag. He picks her panties up off the floor and is going to shove those and a rag in her mouth, but decides to use just her panties. They are then taped in. He then tightens her crotchrope. Now it's tight! He sits back and watches her squirm and moan for a while. He realizes that she still has to much movement for his liking though and returns with more rope. He binds her elbows together and also binds and cinches her forearms to the post. A simple chest harness accentuates her tits even more. He sits back and watches again. Much better, but he decides the crotchrope can still be tighter. He gives the block and tackle another pull, which in turn pulls Taylors hips out even further. You can now pluck the rope and get an E note. If he had a few more women tied like this he could pluck the crotchropes and play a song. He sits back and watches Taylor suffer for a bit. He decides to see if her attitude has changed since earlier. He removes some of the rope and the crotchrope and orders her to her knees. She complies... better already. He asks her if she wants to wear the ring gag again or endure the evening with the crotchrope. Her attitude has indeed improved.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 872.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.12607 секунды с 9 запросами