View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 03:02 PM   #40809
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Self Tied Bonus Sleetmute

Johnny stepped away for a little while, so I decided to surprise him with a homemade video for when he returns. I put on some charming pink lingerie that I know he would like-matching garter belt, panties, stockings and bra. Of course, I wear my black metal collar as well. Then, I hop up on the bed and put leather cuffs on my wrists (did you know it is super hard to tie your own wrists with rope?) and proceed to tie my legs together with white rope at the knees and ankles. Finally to show how much I intend to please him, I put on that pesky pink pacifier gag (it's not my favorite). I link the cuffs together behind my back and roll around on the bed for a couple of minutes. I am sure that Johnny will like this video.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Tied Bonus

Stuck Part 1 Rockhampton

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Elbow to elbow Ava and Anastasia answer questions from the members. This time they both start with some sexy lingerie. Ava has to answer Halloween questions. What she gets wrong will impact her later.
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Part 1

Masked Psycho Fuck: Yinnie DeDom and Vile Vixen Wallsburg

Cast: Yinnie DeDom ,Vile Vixen
Genres: foreskin ,Humiliation ,Pierced Nipples ,Electrical Play ,Mask ,brunet ,Anal ,Big Ass ,Rope Bondage ,Deepthroat
You know the legend of the masked psycho in the woods who kidnaps people and fucks ‘em so good it changes their life forever right? No? Well come sit by the campfire while Yinnie DeDom tells the story to his date Vile Vixen and scares the hell out of her! But she also thinks it’s kinda hot so Yinnie plays a trick on her and before she knows it Vile is strapped into a dungeon chair and tormented with electricity, zappers, the violet wand, the crop and Yinnie’s crazy ways. Then Vile gets tied to St. Andrew’s cross with a Hitachi strapped to her pussy while Yinnie whips her with the flogger, fucks her with a metal wandand drives her over the edge with orgasms. Finally down on her knees Vile sucks Yinnie’s big hard cock and then he fucks her ass with a demon dick dildo and pounds her pussy with until she is screaming with pleasure. To top it off Yinnie takes a piss in Vile’s ass, cums on her face and feeds her another treat you gotta watch to find out…
Duration: 59:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masked Psycho Fuck: Yinnie DeDom and Vile Vixen

Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms! Diphu

Sandra stands, in an open legged predicament of note, pussy pinned onto a Sybian vibrator upon a purpose built steel device and wooden platform. Silver hair flowing over her shoulders and the red ropes restraining behemoth breasts in a sleek metallic mesh catsuit, leaving no curve to the imagination. A leather corset nips in at her waist, surrounded by another length of rope, drawing the eye towards her wrists bound behind her back, then down those finely covered legs, spread long and wide – not an easy balance in stiletto heels - upon this stage, ankles tethered to steel poles on either side. Moving in close up for the perfect voyeur point of view, as the big-titted MILF captive gets a massive mouth stuffing and generous vetwrap gag; nervously excited she waits for the powerful vibrations… The wait is brief but her endurance is not, as wave after wave of orgasmic bondage pleasure overcomes her, as her knees buckle, sinking her clit deeper against its tormentor until she is left exhausted.
Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 299.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock Tokio

Cast: Jesse Pony
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Choking, Leather, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Suspension, Tattoo, Vibrator
esse Pony is a cock craving submissive slut whose only purpose is to serve under the cruel mastery of her sadistic dom. Today, Christian Wilde is the lucky guy that gets to fill Jesse’s needs and hungry holes. First Jesse is restrained on her back with her arms and ankles secured with skintight inescapable rope bondage. She struggles to escape from Christian cruel intentions as he torments her with viscous impact play and the relentless stimulation of a powerful vibrator. He coerces her to cum repeatedly while he face fucks Jesses bottomless throat and strangles her fragile neck. Next Jesse is restrained with thick leather belts while perched in front of a large bowl of water. As Christian pounds Jesse’s tight pink pussy from behind and spanks her perfect round ass. He grabs her skull and shoves it into the water bowl and baptizes her with his depraved intentions. Gasping for breath and fighting to get her head out of the water, Christian retrieves his fuck toys head only to shove his massive cock deep into her throat. Jesse only begs for more. Next the super sub finds herself in a full rope suspension that exposes her pussy to Christian’s pleasure. He wastes no time and begins to relentlessly fuck her until she is screaming from the uncontrollable ecstasy of the unwanted and repeated orgasms. To end her day, Christian throws Jesse onto a dirty old fuck mattress. He then spends the next ten minutes mercilessly fucking Jesse as she begs for him to abuse her fuck hole. Christian is only too happy to oblige and in a fit of depraved passion blows a massive load of jizz all over Jesse’s titties and mouth. She only wants more.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Pony - Feed Me Cock

Red head with massive huge tits? Then it must be Berlin Steamburg

Cast: Mz Berlin
Genres: Bondage ,Domination ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Big Tits ,switch ,Submission ,Breast Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage
We congratulate Berlin for her fifth Hogtied appearance. If you’re a good bondage model you get invited back. If you’re great you get invited back a third time, if you make it to a fifth Hogtied shoot you are the best of the best.
At 5 foot 3 inches Berlin has a booming body that just won’t quit. She’s everything sexy, packed into a tiny, flexible package.
It is such a pleasure to tie up a real bondage lover. However, the best part about Berlin is her spunk, she doesn’t just give it up you have to take it.
If you are a breast lover and breast bondage fan and you love to watch helpless women explode with powerful orgasms, then this is the update for you.
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red head with massive huge tits? Then it must be Berlin

Koko Kitten Part 1 Zwolle

Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Her cheeks quiver in shame under the relentless smacking without the dignity of her regulation panties, and her flailing legs are pinned by Miss Page's as the hard hand spanking continues.

Total size: 5.0 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Koko Kitten Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.17952 секунды с 9 запросами