Old 06-22-2024, 04:11 PM   #20565
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jade Marxxx and Shannon Kelly

Jade Marxxx and Shannon Kelly

Cast: Jade Marxxx ,Shannon Kelly
Genres: Blonde ,Vaginal Penetration ,Domination ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Big Tits ,Facesitting ,Anal ,Redhead ,Lesbian
Video language: English

Super fitness model Shannon at 4'10" and all of 90lbs, gives up size and weight against veteran Jade. Jade with a record of 0-2 faces what she thought would be her easiest opponent. Shannon takes it to her! Using sex as a weapon she weakens Jade resolve to fight. Torn between pride, and not wanting shame points, to the on her body, Jade losses hard. Made to have an orgasm during the match, Jade is reduced to a pathetic little slut on the mat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 502.1 MB

Download Jade Marxxx and Shannon Kelly

Jade Indica gets Spanked and Shocked in hot Lesbian BDSM Scene

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Tens Unit ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Spanking ,Pussy Eating ,Strap On ,Lesbian ,Cattle Prod ,Electric Dildo ,Anal

Jade gets put over her Princess' knee and receives a hard OTK spanking for being a dirty little slut that stays up too late and parties to hard. Then her head is put under the Princess' chair, transforming her into a beautiful headless ass to be fingered and toyed with. A cold electric butt plug is inserted into her tight little asshole and the juice is turned up till Jade squeals like a piggy. She is put in a strict hogtie, made to cum, made to beg, and made to scream. And that is just the first scene. You won't want to miss what happens next. EMS pads, the samurai, strap-on fucking, breath play, orgasms in bondage and much, much, more!

Duration: 1:00:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jade Indica gets Spanked and Shocked in hot Lesbian BDSM Scene

Companion Bitches

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Harmony ,Tia Ling
Genres: Femdom ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,slim ,Domination ,black hair ,shaped ,Strap On ,Facesitting

Cherry Torn and Tia Ling make suitable companion's as they undergo Harmony's strict yet incredibly sexual domination. This is an exciting shoot from start to finish with lots of punishment, great bondage and anal sex!

Duration: 59:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Companion Bitches

Felony The Mom next door.

Cast: Felony
Genres: BDSM ,Fingering ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage ,Submission ,toned ,Dildo ,Caning ,Latinx ,Humiliation

Our favorite MILF is back and more helpless then ever. Her huge tits and swollen pussy are at our disposal.
Bound in splits and impaled on a huge dildo, with vibrator stuck on her swollen clit, Felony is helpless from the start. With a huge ring gag and the orgasms that she cannot stop from ripping though her body, Felony is soon leaking fluid from all holes.
Throw in some great nipple torment, flogging and hard foot caning, and we have somebody's mom cumming like a whore.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 605.7 MB

Download Felony The Mom next door.

Secretary

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

Download Secretary
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04494 секунды с 9 запросами