View Single Post
Old 06-22-2024, 04:53 PM   #964
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Football Hooligan In Slavery Part I Bonn

Studio: Ruscaptured
After giving confessions Stas was left in custody in the harshest conditions. He spent his usual day being absolutely naked and tortured by arms hanging and flogging. That way we prepared him to slavery. When the buyer came for him, Stas did not resist. He hoped that his new Master will be more merciful to him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 662.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Football Hooligan In Slavery Part I

Chained Heroes Part 2 Zambia

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Torsion Video
Cast: Marcello
Genres: gay, bondage, bdsm, spanking, electro, army, muscle, no sex
Video language: English
Trapped in a hidden Pow camp, with no chance of escape, special agent (code name Marcello) is subjected to cruel and sadistic physical torture. His captors are desperate to discover the mission that brought him to this dark and dangerous outpost, but Marcello is a fighter! Stripped to the waste and secured in unyielding chains he writhes in agony as he is relentlessly flogged by his interrogator. Hour upon hour of cruel lashing with the ferocious knotted cat and brutal single-tail whip takes it's toll. His rock hard abs are relentlessly punched and beaten. His chest and nipples are cruelly abused. Finally, when he thinks his situation cannot get worse, he is stripped naked and his manhood targetted. Will the pain, humiliation and exhaustion break him? All is revealed in this video, secretly recorded for his interrogators sadistic pleasure.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:28
Video: 480x368, XviD, 1002kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chained Heroes Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.09839 секунды с 9 запросами