Old 06-22-2024, 09:38 PM   #20568
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Red head with massive huge tits? Then it must be Berlin

Red head with massive huge tits? Then it must be Berlin

Cast: Mz Berlin
Genres: Bondage ,Domination ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Big Tits ,switch ,Submission ,Breast Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

We congratulate Berlin for her fifth Hogtied appearance. If you're a good bondage model you get invited back. If you're great you get invited back a third time, if you make it to a fifth Hogtied shoot you are the best of the best.
At 5 foot 3 inches Berlin has a booming body that just won't quit. She's everything sexy, packed into a tiny, flexible package.
It is such a pleasure to tie up a real bondage lover. However, the best part about Berlin is her spunk, she doesn't just give it up you have to take it.
If you are a breast lover and breast bondage fan and you love to watch helpless women explode with powerful orgasms, then this is the update for you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Red head with massive huge tits? Then it must be Berlin

Two ropes, one though her shaved pussy and a cock in her mouth, nice!

Cast: Madison Young
Genres: Ball Gag ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Crotch Rope ,Submission ,shaped ,Tattoo ,Redhead

Madison Young is by far the toughest girl we have ever worked with. This girl is a BDSM phenomenon. Madison is amazingly beautiful, has big sexy nipples, a perfect phat ass, and a gready hot wet shaved pussy to boot. It really doesn't get any better then this.
So when Madison comes to play you can bet we pull out the creative Category 5 ties. This one is just two ropes, she is suspended from a crotch rope, and a rope from her shoulders, that's it. If you know anything about bondage or suspensions, you have to ask your self, "How the hell did you do that?" We aren't telling, so just enjoy Madison suffering and sucking some cock.

Duration: 10:52
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 243.3 MB

Download Two ropes, one though her shaved pussy and a cock in her mouth, nice!

Spring Forward

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

Download Spring Forward

Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock

Cast: DragonLily ,Derrick P.
Genres: CBT ,Tattoo ,Feet ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,Orgasm Denial ,Humiliation ,shaved

Mistress Dragonlily is a sadistic bitch while she immobilizes her slave's cock and dishes out heavy CBT. He has a completely worthless cock so she straps a dick to the back of his head instead. Orgasms flow so close to his face but he never sees her pussy! Oh the torment! She also teases and milks him with her feet, beats him with two floggers at the same time and humiliates him for having such a puny little cock!
Derrick P was a total failure on his third day of training. Will he get his act together by the time Maitresse gets her hands on him? Come back to find out!
Maitresse's EvaluationGoals
ready cocktotal failure
body positioning and gazemuch improved
devotionprofound dedication
Closing assessment
would benefit from periods in chastitygaze improved from bondage tableimprovement in body posturenot convinced of earnest attachment to the cause

Duration: 52:10
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Episode: 3 - Worthless Cock

Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie

Sydney thought e utra-tight ropes couldn't get any worse, the gag, nose-hook and panty-hood proved her wrong.

Duration: 3:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 129.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Viscious Chair Tie
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04828 секунды с 9 запросами