View Single Post
Old 06-23-2024, 10:23 AM   #2221
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Every Time You Touch You Pay

Every Time You Touch You Pay

Category: Britishbratz, Cock Tease, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement

Description: Its all you do, in fact it is all you know. To stroke your pathetic, tiny, irrelevant joke of a dick. You stroke to anything now, it has overtaken every single part of your life and has become a huge obsession and dirty habit you have. With each and every stroke you know you are weakening yourself over and over. You cant help yourself but lose deep within submission. As a loser you know the only way to orgasm is via your wallet. You pay for the privilege of cumming, I mean that is humiliation all in itself. To stroke yourself into a horny frenzy is only going to drain your account in an instant. You arent entitled to ejaculate like the normal person, you only deserve to be be totally humiliated and drained in the process and when your eyes are transfixed on my hot body how can you say no. You know in order to worship me, you must pay. Handing over your cash in the hope for any kind of humiliating attention makes your dick throb in anticipation but tributes just isnt enough. I want to see your financial decline. Teasing you into complete financial turmoil.

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: Every Time You Touch You Pay
Duration: 00:07:45
Size: 0,3 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD Every Time You Touch You Pay
Nuadred8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10553 секунды с 9 запросами