View Single Post
Old 06-23-2024, 11:14 AM   #9579
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2 Stoke On Trent

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

Busty MILF crucified down Tampa

This has probably been one of the most intense experiences of Syren De Mer’s cock filled life. This swinger says she loves the dick, but she is used to being able to be in control of the dishing out. When you are in bondage, it is a whole different ballgame. You are not in control of the dick, the dick is in control of you. This busty MILF has never been fucked like this before, not matter how many gang bangs she has done, and she would be the first to tell you so.
Syren is drooling and dazed, her makeup destroyed and eyes glassed over. She has been hit by the cock truck. Repeatedly. And then run over some more. Her entire show has been fast paced and without mercy, flowing from one bondage position to the next without a break. This is more dick than our cougar is used to getting and she is sporting that classic sexually broken look all over her face.
Bound in an inverted crucifix throatboarding position that keeps her mouth hole open wide and fully exposed, Syren is facefucked into a messy puddle. All the while another cock takes the other end. Syren is a sex sandwich as the two dicks attempt to shake hands in the middle. Her moans are delightful, if not somewhat muffled by the huge cock wedged down her throat.
We do not stop until Syren is a wrecked shell of swinger. Our bubble butted MILF can not even recall her own name and is just twitching, a huge smile plastered across her face. Today is a day that she will never forget. If she could only remember it in the first place...
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty MILF crucified down

Audition El Macero

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
She comes in with a management style outfit on — an expression of power? Let’s get her roped in a box-tie and hobble the left gam with some loops, a cinch at the knee and secured to the leg of the chair. This way we can watch the other gam un-impeded.
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition

Manhandling March Part 1 Robins

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
uliette is a lot to handle. She's pretty feisty, but with the right treatment even a brat like Juliette can be put in her place. She starts on the very uncomfortable one pole prison. Her vagina is holding her in place. We gave her one job! Hold her arms out. She can't even do that for very long.
Duration: 57:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manhandling March Part 1

Pushing Boundaries Part 3 Vinto

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage, Humiliation
When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed.
Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 3

Riley Mason Steyr

Cast: Riley Mason
Genres: Leather ,Bondage ,Domination ,Dildo ,Dunking ,Nipple Clamps ,Submission ,fake boobs ,Chains ,slim
Amazingly cute Riley came to us as a bondage beginner and it was fun to watch her “newbies” eyes as she experienced some of the wild things we put her through. The third scene is one of the most asthetically pleasing and hot scenes we have done here to date. Often girls come to us with a bit of a phobia of water and we can baby them through it and even help them overcome that phobia. Alas, scene 4 is very short because try as she might Riley just could not deal with her fear of dunking. The first three scenes were so hot we decided to put up the shoot anyway. Hope you enjoy!
Duration: 44:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 517.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Mason

Lola McCleary

Cast: Felony ,Lola
Genres: Strap On ,Facesitting ,Curvy ,Sub ,Domination ,Dominatrix ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,BDSM
Lola is a sexy Latina who does her first bondage shoot with Felony. She is passionate when submitting to Felony’s ferocious and intimidating domination. Lola takes huge strap-on cocks balls deep and tests her pain tolerance with spanking, flogging, clamps, ass hook and the cane.
Duration: 58:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola

Время генерации страницы 0.10741 секунды с 9 запросами