View Single Post
Old 06-23-2024, 12:11 PM   #525
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fuckzilla meets his match Post Falls

Cast: Fayth Deluca
Genres: slim ,Dildo ,shaved ,blond ,Blonde ,Sybian ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Machine Dildo ,Solo Female
Video language: English
Welcome another rookie new comer to fuckingmachines - Fayth Deluca. This hot dirty blonde is an Olympic shagger who loves to fuck and does not quite until she is satisfied.After some mechanical pussy licking and a warm-up ride on The Chopper, Fayth nearly fist fights The Hatchet. She lunges, squats, changes positions and even enlists the help of Fuckzilla getting everything just right until she cums with a grimace that thankfully melts into a smile.Then she wrestles The Sybian around the floor, finds the exact position with the large dildo spinning and the high powered clit vibing that finally has her kicking the machine away when she’s done. It’s hard to say who is more tired at the end of this set - Fayth or the machines.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 878.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuckzilla meets his match

Virtually Out Of Shape Gosnell

A healthy slave is essential in serving the Master. A good diet, exercise and mental conditioning are the key elements to optimize positive thinking and ultimately optimize performance and proper discipline.
Here you will find slave 465 chained and shackled to the exercise bike for physical training and mental conditioning. This is accomplished by partial deprivation then induction, with the aid of the VR goggles and headphones. Graphic video and audio of various types of sexual BDSM sessions are play continuously to stimulate various neurotransmitters to influence personality traits for personality conditioning. The session continues till complete exhaustion.
As part of the sub⁄slave based training, the slave voluntarily renounces self-determination, displacing it with a continuously progressive, mental adaptation to sexual and mental conditioning programs. This is a process of training your mind to modify your thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs to accept thinking patterns, tendencies and⁄or mental states in order to optimize positive thinking and ultimately optimizing your performance in total obedience.
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 873.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virtually Out Of Shape

Teeter board A trial run Hustonville

It is pleasurably delightful to construct a contraption, a device of a single means for depravity with intent for use, on the innocent and willing. To lead a life of self-absorption and debauchery, one, only another hedonist of sadomasochist could appreciate, to glean oddity, perhaps restitution from like minds. A propensity for the perverse, the unusual and the queer. The insatiable lust to observe the girls work the teeter board. - Extreme Production LLC
Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 947.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teeter board A trial run

Swedish MILF Big Dong Overload Porto Alegre

Cast: Puma Swede
Genres: big dick ,fake boobs ,Anal ,MILF ,Big Tits ,blond ,Machine Dildo ,Sybian ,Blonde ,toned
Puma Swede is shocked by the machines. She takes a thick, big dick on the Annihilator and nearly falls off the machine by the time she has cum.On The Sybian, she’s cussing at us and shaking like a rocket that is about to blast off. She could just lift her clit off the mega-vibe, but with it cranked to 100 and rattling orgasms and her brain, all she can do is beg.When we are done, Puma is on the floor - a blond heap of boobs and incoherent English.
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 304.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swedish MILF Big Dong Overload

All Natural 19 Year Old Girl Next Door is Machine Fucked Like a Whore Livermore Falls

Cast: JoJo Kiss
Genres: Brunette ,Tattoo ,natural boobs ,slim ,Machine Dildo ,Hitachi ,19-Year-Old
JoJo is cute as a button and knows she it. She is brand new to the industry and what better way to get in her broken in than to machine fuck her so hard that she can barely stand it. Every position has her completely exposed and ready to get fucked harder than the last position. When we are finished with her she can hardly stand up from being so weak in the knees.
Duration: 37:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Natural 19 Year Old Girl Next Door is Machine Fucked Like a Whore

Angelica Sin Hindsboro

Cast: Angelica Sin
Genres: fake boobs ,Machine Dildo ,Anal ,Brunette ,Nylons Stockings ,shaped ,Big Tits ,Vaginal Penetration ,Solo Female ,multiple orgasms
Angelica gave all our machines two thumbs up. I’m sure she’s had more than a few good fuckings in her life, and this one’s got to be up there with her best.
Duration: 44:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 523.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelica Sin

A Tranquil FistnRide Big Lake

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia spread for your viewing pleasure. Being so full I begin to feel myself getting closer to orgasm and turn around for a fisting of my pussy. Keeping an eye on my Master who is seemingly close to orgasm as well I can't hold it any longer... I cum all over my fist and finish myself off with a huge black dildo in my pussy before getting back onto the fuck post and begging for your cum in my ass.
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tranquil FistnRide

Время генерации страницы 0.15480 секунды с 9 запросами