View Single Post
Old 06-23-2024, 04:05 PM   #106
Dreamscometrue

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Dreamscometrue Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Amateur Asian & Anal Jesse - Inflatable Butt Plug and Deep Anal Pounding | 1.65 GB

Amateur Asian & Anal Jesse - Inflatable Butt Plug and Deep Anal Pounding | 1.65 GB

Actress: Amateur Asian & Anal Jesse
Year: 2022

Duration: 00:28:25
Video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 1.65 GB
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Today I tried two of my biggest toys. I never tried an inflatable butt plug before. It's really fun! I love the feeling as it grows inside me. Wearing a sexy body stocking, I stretch my asshole and show close-ups. I start with my heavy steel butt plug. I tried to put my whole hand inside. I can fit all five fingers. He helps me by pumping the plug up to its largest size to make me gape more.After my ass was warmed up, he changed the toy out for his cock and fucked me really hard for a long time. Sometimes he likes to play, and he won't cum until he is ready. He pulls his cock out often to show my gape and even uses the butt plug sometimes to make sure my ass is as big as possible.I talk dirty to him and beg him to "kill my ass" as he fucks harder and harder, going balls deep. He cums inside, delivering a big sloppy creampie. I push it out, showing my wrecked butt hole gaped open and dripping sperm.

Amateur_Asian_Anal_Jesse_Inflatable_Butt_Plug_and_ Deep_Anal_Pounding.mp4
Dreamscometrue is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02999 секунды с 9 запросами