View Single Post
Old 06-24-2024, 08:08 AM   #17907
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Anal Cum Extraction Bamako

Cast: Bunny Colby
Genres: Femdom, Fingering, Prostate Massage, Handjob, Bondage, Toy, Gloves, Forced Orgasm, Hooded
Mistress Bunny Colby has decided to take her rubber slut's slave training to the next level with his orgasms. He will no longer be allowed to cum from his dick getting stroked as she wants her slaves to achieve orgasms only by anal pleasure. Before he can achieve that level of success he is must first understand what a prostate orgasm feels like and Mistress Bunny has the perfect toy to use. Just this once she will allow his cock stroked as she milks his g-spot with her steel wand leaving him breathless. No cum every goes to waste as she scoops it all back on the anal wand and shoves it all in his ass where cum loads belong. He is now a hands-free bitch and will only cum by his ass getting fucked and filled.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Cum Extraction

Amazon Cunt Love Mount Meigs

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity
Amazon Goddess Ivy practices the art of Queening with her subservient boy-toys making sure they are always in the proper position to worship her holes. Ivy really gets off on being on top looking down at her obedient servant while he is locked in chastity and only focused on her pleasure. She loves to constantly remind the pussy whipped bitch that she owns his cock so he never forgets his place under her ass. Goddess Ivy slaps, teases and taunts his chastity while ordering him to lick her sweet pussy to orgasm as she grinds all over his face.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 965.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Cunt Love

Anikka The Ass-Fucker Ivydale

Cast: Anikka Albrite
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, High Heels, Latex, Stockings
Mistress Anikka is a force to be reckoned with, she shows no mercy on beta-male butt holes. She pounds his little sissy ass as hard as she can, completely owning his hole.
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anikka The Ass-Fucker

Anya Olsen Gets Hers Preemption

Cast: Anya Olsen
Genres: Femdom, Pantyhose, Crossdressing, Blowjob, Face Sitting, Cream Pie, Sensual
Lance was in a studio waiting for his turn to shoot. A lot of times producers and models share studio space and there's tons of downtime waiting around. Anya Olsen happened to live really close to that studio, and saw on twitter that Lance was there. She put her makeup on and showed up just to hang out and watch people fuck, and hook up with Lance. Lance was totally flattered, and totally down. She's really hot. This kind of thing doesn't happen that much. He happened to be wearing crotchless pantyhose and fishnets under his jeans (for the scene he was about to do.) Anya thought that was hot. Lance got his check book and hired her for an impromptu sex scene. The only thing is, he didn't want to cum in it, because he had to do another scene right after. So they handed his camera to another person who was waiting around to shoot and started hooking up. It got really hot really fast. Anya loves it rough. She deep throated Lances cock, and encouraged him to choke her. He kept choking her and ate her ass and pussy from behind. They started fucking. Right when she was about to cum a second time, Lance totally lost control and came inside her pussy. Anya freaked out. He wasn't supposed to cum, and she wanted to cum a few more times before she was done with his cock and tongue. She pinned him down and straddled his face, making him lick all his cum out of her pussy. Then she spun around, grabbed his cock and balls (super sensitive from just cumming), squeezed hard and told him she wanted more. She smothered his face with her pussy and kept stroking and sucking his sensitive cock (squeezing his balls the whole time) while he licked her. She didn't stop until she was satisfied.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 5060kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 515.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anya Olsen Gets Hers

An Electro Vibrator Swing Therapy Olalla

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Wired, Tease And Denial, Handjob
Dr. Marx is at it again. My new patient is very cute, I must remain professional. So many deviant desires. Swinging, stroking, shocking, teasing, punishing. It's important to break through, feel yourself disappear. If at times I seem to into the process myself, it's part of the game. One must truly commit, in order to make new, healthier pathways. It's what I do best. I hope my treatment is effective.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5705kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Electro Vibrator Swing Therapy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.34275 секунды с 9 запросами