Old 06-24-2024, 11:34 AM   #1392
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Anally Pounding Slutty Ass Winter Harbor

Cast: Alina Long, Raven Bay
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Gag, Smoking, Boots, High Heels
Mistress Raven Bay and Goddess Alina Long walk up to two of their slaves Jammed in the same cage. As they tower over their slaves deciding which one they are going to shove their 12. After thinking for a sec, Goddess Alina finally picks one, she drags this pathetic bitch over on his knees and she shoves her strap-on down his throat making him gag. Goddess Alina then bends this fuck toy over and rams his man pussy while Mistress Raven strokes her strap-on smoking a cigarette informing the other slave to watch since he is next. Goddess Alina pounds this slaves man pussy till he is yelling in pain. Mistress Raven Bay and Goddess Alina Long now have slave number 2 strapped down to the fuck horse and Goddess Raven Bay takes her turn pounding the bitches ass um unmercifully she loves every minute of stretching the sluts man pussy she looks like she is dancing in his ass as she fucks him hard and long then makes the slut clean his own filth of her 12 inch black strap on.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11519kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 798.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anally Pounding Slutty Ass

An Electro Vibrator Swing Therapy Blossom

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Wired, Tease And Denial, Handjob
Dr. Marx is at it again. My new patient is very cute, I must remain professional. So many deviant desires. Swinging, stroking, shocking, teasing, punishing. It's important to break through, feel yourself disappear. If at times I seem to into the process myself, it's part of the game. One must truly commit, in order to make new, healthier pathways. It's what I do best. I hope my treatment is effective.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5705kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Electro Vibrator Swing Therapy

Monster Mommies Cochabamba

Cast: Devon Michaels, Diamond Foxx, Tia Ling, Tabitha Stevens, Minka
Genres: FemDom, Smoking, Spanking, Masturbation, Big tits, Stockings, MILF,
Video language: English
Some men are meant to be submissive husbands and boyfriends, locked in chastity and turned into the kneeling, obedient, pathetic bitches they were born to be
Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:50
Video: 848x480, DivX 5, 2413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monster Mommies

Maitresse Madeline Marlowe - The Name Is Maitresse, Don't Fuck It Up Northridge

Release Year: 2024
Genres: femdom
Video language: English
Maitresse Madeline is a buzz saw hidden under a latex dress, and slapping the shit out of this little smart ass is just the first two minutes of this movie. Then, he makes the mistake of opening his mouth. Calling her Ma’am is like poking a hungry, caged tiger through the bars and then realizing that the door is unlocked. Just to teach him what her name is, she lays a set of cane stripes on him that he will likely never forget. And once he finally gets it right, she only beats him harder to make sure that he will never forget it.
Duration: 45:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9698kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe - The Name Is Maitresse, Don't Fuck It Up

Asian Homewreckers Unite Parlier

Cast: Raevyn Rose, Cleo Clementine
Genres: Lezdom, Strapon, Fetish, Blowjob, Latex
It's about time I turned my wholesome neighbors into the sex crazed slaves I want... fortunately today I have Raevyn Rose to assist me in my efforts! You're at home making dinner when your Cleo comes home all excited to see you. She's asking about what you're cooking when suddenly there's a knock at the door. Cleo goes over to answer it.. oh it's Sydney and her friend Rose. You let them in and they're all dressed up in longcoats looking like they're up to no good. Before you know what's going on there's a rag on your face and you're out like a light... When you come to, you're tied up on the floor and Sydney and Rose have Cleo hogtied on the ottoman, and they've got her dress down.. they're also both wearing giant strap-ons.. Instantly you know what they're going to do as they start pobing Cleo's ass and mouth with their cocks. They make you watch as they just start working her from both ends, and there's nothing you can do to stop it! They taunt you both, telling you that they're going to train her to love their cocks, and from her moans it almost seems as if she does.. then Sydney informs you that after they're done with her, you're going to be next! hahaha!!.. everything they do to your little Clooe they're going to do to you only deeper! In the meantime, you have to watch them convert your girl, who eventually starts begging them to cum! How does it feel to watch her convert over to our team? hahahaha!
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian Homewreckers Unite

Amazon Cunt Love Killingworth

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity
Amazon Goddess Ivy practices the art of Queening with her subservient boy-toys making sure they are always in the proper position to worship her holes. Ivy really gets off on being on top looking down at her obedient servant while he is locked in chastity and only focused on her pleasure. She loves to constantly remind the pussy whipped bitch that she owns his cock so he never forgets his place under her ass. Goddess Ivy slaps, teases and taunts his chastity while ordering him to lick her sweet pussy to orgasm as she grinds all over his face.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 965.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon Cunt Love

Armpit Worship Shortsville

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Armpit, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Ass Smothering, High Heels, Bikini, Chastity
Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.
Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 845.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armpit Worship

Время генерации страницы 0.13652 секунды с 9 запросами