View Single Post
Old 06-24-2024, 01:02 PM   #1819
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Slave Training Carter Cruise, Day One Three Oaks

Cast: Carter Cruise ,Owen Gray
Genres: Predicament Bondage ,shaved ,Slave ,dungeon ,Female Slave ,master ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,bottom
Video language: English
Best of Training of O! This movie is HOT and deserves a second look!The Training of O brings the newest, hottest submissive females to dungeons of the Armory for the most grueling sex slave training program that you will find on the web.
Hard predicament bondage teaches Carter the value of posture, while enforced reverse cowgirl fucking with electrodes taped to her thighs teaches her that The Slaves Do The Work. Carter shows off her anal skills in a tight doggie style ass fucking and begs for the come like good slave girl.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training Carter Cruise, Day One

Captive Chrissy Marie Peachtree City

Slave Chrissy has not been the best girl lately and we all know what happens to bad slaves.... they get punished! She is led in already shackled with a chain wrapped around her waists securing the handcuffs in place. She is collared and wearing nothing but her high heels. Her master pulls her hair and slaps her face hard as he explains why she is being punished. She agrees to take it like a good girl. He chains her up to the wall by her collar and begins by clamping her nipples with weighted nipple clamps... slowly adding more and more of the magnetic weights until he has used them all! He makes her shake them around as they tug hard on her perky nipples. Then he removes her heels and makes her spread her legs wide. He begins flogging her front which causes one of the clamps to snap off. This is obviously painful for her but it just gives him an idea to flog the other one off too! Next he flogs her shaved pussy before turning her around to insert a large jeweled plug into her tight butthole. Then the punishment resumes. He makes her count all the strokes and thank him after each set. An intense flogging ensues, followed by the leather paddle and finally the cane until her ass is nice even shade of pink. He turns her back around and decides that she took her punishment so well that he will give her a reward.... plus he just loves forcing her to cum for him! He uses the magic wand on her until she has a body shaking orgasm. At the end he unchains her from the wall and has her kneel in front of him in first position. When he lifts her head up to look at him we see a happy smiling slavegirl who is sure to be more obedient in the days to come!
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Chrissy Marie

Training a Slut Girl to Fuck Better, Final Day West Islip

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,Owen Gray
Genres: Slave ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,Tattoo ,foreskin ,Role Play ,switch ,Anal ,brunet
She has failed me before. But I saw something in her: innate grace. So, instead of moving on to some other slut, I took her here to the basement to train her to fuck better. And I am glad I did. Just sitting here picking photos for this update page makes my dick grow. She is hotter than ever and just as graceful. That grace is something you cannot teach. But what I can teach is how to pound the fuck out of hard dick using all her holes till she nearly faints from exhaustion. Yes, that I can teach.
Dahlia Sky’s final day in the basement starts off with a lesson in balance and proceeds directly to the finer points of servicing dick. I teach her different ways to suck it, stroke it, squeeze it, jawbreaker, grazing the tip, ball sucking, head popping, and how to keep her ass up and ready to take it deep. I’d say it is a hard job but I think that is self-evident.
I reward her by allowing her to get tied up and fucked by the gimp. Fat cock all her slutty holes, while the whip stands ready to punish any infractions.
The payoff comes as she lies prone, submissive, holding herself open waiting, begging as the hot come spills out all over her perfect ass. But did she really learn anything at all - can she actually fuck better? You decide.
Duration: 49:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training a Slut Girl to Fuck Better, Final Day

An Electro Vibrator Swing Therapy Craryville

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Wired, Tease And Denial, Handjob
Dr. Marx is at it again. My new patient is very cute, I must remain professional. So many deviant desires. Swinging, stroking, shocking, teasing, punishing. It's important to break through, feel yourself disappear. If at times I seem to into the process myself, it's part of the game. One must truly commit, in order to make new, healthier pathways. It's what I do best. I hope my treatment is effective.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5705kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Electro Vibrator Swing Therapy

Sacrementum Gratiot

Release Year: 2019
Genres: All Sex
When put into an arranged marriage, Silvia's (Stormy Daniels) world is turned upside down. Her groom, Sir Adam Dalton (Randy Spears), seems the epitome of 19th century aristocracy; the breeding, the well polished veneer. Soon though, it's undeniable; a tyrant rules the "House of Dalton". Rejected, Adam satisfies his lust wherever he can, and Silvia plots to punish his wicked deeds. When Michael (Eric Masterson), pledged undying love for her with the gift of a coveted locket... her true destiny is revealed. Savor this feast for the eyes, with breathtaking locations, exquisite costumes, and some of adult's most beautiful women (Stormy Daniels, Jessica Drake and Keri Sable)... Eternity. A tale of love and betrayal. Revenge never tasted so sweet.
Duration: 2:10:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sacrementum

Assylum - Dawn of the Painal Alsip

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Desiree Lopez
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss drinking, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Nasty filth, Punishment, Riding, Screaming, Spanking, Big ass,
1 hour of extreme painal, piss drinking, face fucking therapy! Desiree gets some primitive treatment in this extra hard, real domination session. The ass eating is as deep as a tongue can go, the gagging is severe, and the patient´s sperm meal is fed directly to her eyes. Once again, Orderly Grind puts his giant cock to work to help rehabilitate this hot and super-kinky Latina. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2382kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Dawn of the Painal

Pretty Girls Oldwick

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: drool ,Cage ,Bondage ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Foot Torment
Jade Marxxx arrives on set and announces that she doesn’t want cyd to touch her feet during the shoot. Annoyed by this limitation, cyd decides to make her suffer for it by putting her through the most intense foot torment she has ever experienced - all without ever touching her feet.
Samantha Sin is also featured in the update, first bound on a box with an electrified dildo in her cunt, next spread wide open and bound face down onto a cage while Matt drags some random model in from the set next door, pushes her to her knees and buries her face in Samantha’s ass, making the girl eat out her cunt and asshole. Samantha responds with a soundtrack of squeals, squeaks and moans.
Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Girls

Время генерации страницы 0.13128 секунды с 9 запросами