LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jewelz Blu - Blu Bound & Banged Newton Upper Falls

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Jewelz is back on Kink and this time she’s in for some rope bondage! First Jewelz has her arms tied to a post over her head so The Pope can manhandle her fantastic tits and play with her pussy. He warms her up by flogging her stomach. He ties her left ankle with rope and raises it up, spreading her legs. The Pope fingers her pussy and then applies the Hitachi and coaxes out a several orgasms. Then he ties up her right leg, and with both legs off the ground, The Pope really goes to work vibrating Jewelz’s pussy, ripping out even more orgasms. Next, Jewelz is in a full rope suspension, giving The Pope full access to all of her welcoming holes. The Pope brings out the dick-on-a-stick and shoves it in Jewelz’s mouth to lube it up right before he stuffs it in her pussy. The Hitachi comes back and The Pope smashes it against her sensitive clit and gets multiple orgasms out of her. Finally Jewelz is tied face-down on a table with her ass in the air, exposing her holes. He starts with some spanking and quickly moves to the crop, and it turns her ass bright pink, and makes her pussy wet. The Pope spanks her some more while vibrating her pussy and the harder she gets spanked, the harder she cums.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewelz Blu - Blu Bound & Banged

Assylum - Dawn of the Painal Shenandoah

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Desiree Lopez
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss drinking, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Nasty filth, Punishment, Riding, Screaming, Spanking, Big ass,
1 hour of extreme painal, piss drinking, face fucking therapy! Desiree gets some primitive treatment in this extra hard, real domination session. The ass eating is as deep as a tongue can go, the gagging is severe, and the patient´s sperm meal is fed directly to her eyes. Once again, Orderly Grind puts his giant cock to work to help rehabilitate this hot and super-kinky Latina. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2382kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Dawn of the Painal

Garage Night Out Bessie

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Garage Night Out

Special Gift Kobe

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Mandy Muse came looking to get some glamour shots for her boyfriend, but O.T. wants to see her in a different kind of shoot. He's got a theme in mind, "Bondage and Discipline" and Mandy is naive enough to go along with it, without even negotiating her limits. She's scared, sure, but who wouldn't be, because in a matter of minutes she's completely tied up on the couch and he's making a video that she hopes her boyfriend never sees.
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Gift

Tit Trap Udell

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
He tells her to undress, piling her discarded clothing onto the bag she brought with her.
Then she is to get up on a box and kneel with her feet hovering over her feet and her hands folded behind her head.
She has to wait there, un-moving. We have high standards here at Insex and if she moves so much as an inch we have no use for her.
Duration: 31:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Trap

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Watchung

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Assylum - Ass Puppet Theater Hammondsport

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Riley Reynolds
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, , Facial, Painal, Bondage, Nasty filth, Screaming, Spanking, Suspension, Big ass, Big cock, Blond, Two guys
Riley likes theater and spectacle, even during sex. So Dr. Mercies made her the subject of her own ass puppet theater.
Duration: 52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Ass Puppet Theater

Время генерации страницы 0.11730 секунды с 9 запросами