View Single Post
Old 06-24-2024, 02:50 PM   #40840
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SexAndSubmission - Liz Jordan - Unchained Anal Eatonville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Blowjob, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Deepthroat, Domination
Tommy ties Liz’s arms up with rope, bends her over a table, and fingers her asshole.
After that he stuffs his cock inside her tight ass and fucks her deep, hard, and fast, and she begs for permission to cum. With his cock buried deep in her asshole, Tommy puts his leg on the table and makes Liz lick his dirty boot while he fucks her ferociously. Tommy ties Liz’s hands behind her back, lays her down prone on his bed, and continues fucking only her ass. After more anal drilling, Tommy gets into a 69 position and uses Liz’s thighs to choke himself while he face-fucks her. One last furious ass fucking and Tommy can’t contain himself and blows his load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Liz Jordan - Unchained Anal

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2 Highland

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. NOTES: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy Veldhoven

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Hazel Paige is a submissive young lesbian who gets wet when a cruel mistress like the dominant Aiden Starr verbally abuses her. Nothing makes her panties moist like being called a stupid, useless sex bimbo. Aiden has many gifts but her true talent is her way with words and she quickly obliges her objectified slut slave with her vicious tongue and critical discourse. First, Aiden tests the limits of Hazel’s concentration, pain tolerance, and ability to follow directions. She finds Hazel’s abilities as a service sub to be woefully lacking and punishes her accordingly. After putting cruel clover clamps and clothespins on her little perky tits and juicy pussy lips, she spanks her mercilessly until she begs to cum. Pleased with her pet whore’s sacrifice, Aiden allows her the pleasure of an orgasm while squeezing her fragile throat. Next, Hazel is restrained with inescapable rope bondage and is required to lick her mistress’s pussy. Aiden grinds on her face as she subjects her to repeated and unwanted orgasms, facilitated by a powerful vibrator. Hazel begs for mercy, but there is none to be found in this dungeon. To finish the day, Hazel is restrained. Her tight pink pussy gets crammed with a massive strap-on dildo. Aiden fucks her until her cunt is dripping. This makes Aiden more ravenous and she decides to fist Hazel’s pussy. Her hand barely fits inside and Hazel begs to cum from the overwhelming sensations. Aiden cackles with delight as she entices Hazel to lick all of the gooey cunt cream off of her fingers. This shoot is a treat for those who love watching a young slut cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr & Hazel Paige - I’m Your Useless Sex Toy

Training a Slut Girl to Fuck Better, Final Day Mindelo

Cast: Dahlia Sky ,Owen Gray
Genres: Slave ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,Tattoo ,foreskin ,Role Play ,switch ,Anal ,brunet
She has failed me before. But I saw something in her: innate grace. So, instead of moving on to some other slut, I took her here to the basement to train her to fuck better. And I am glad I did. Just sitting here picking photos for this update page makes my dick grow. She is hotter than ever and just as graceful. That grace is something you cannot teach. But what I can teach is how to pound the fuck out of hard dick using all her holes till she nearly faints from exhaustion. Yes, that I can teach.
Dahlia Sky’s final day in the basement starts off with a lesson in balance and proceeds directly to the finer points of servicing dick. I teach her different ways to suck it, stroke it, squeeze it, jawbreaker, grazing the tip, ball sucking, head popping, and how to keep her ass up and ready to take it deep. I’d say it is a hard job but I think that is self-evident.
I reward her by allowing her to get tied up and fucked by the gimp. Fat cock all her slutty holes, while the whip stands ready to punish any infractions.
The payoff comes as she lies prone, submissive, holding herself open waiting, begging as the hot come spills out all over her perfect ass. But did she really learn anything at all - can she actually fuck better? You decide.
Duration: 49:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training a Slut Girl to Fuck Better, Final Day

O Cum All Ye Faithful: Part 3 Monte Rio

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage, Humiliation
Maddy O'Reilly is opening her Christmas gifts. With each one comes a new way to torment her. A caning, a whipping, an orgasm, and a spanking. Maddy is so nice and opts to give her spanking to Summer. After all it is Summer's favorite thing.
Duration: 1:10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O Cum All Ye Faithful: Part 3

Spankingglamour - Daphne Dare part 024 (4k) Lushi

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 12:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25061kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingglamour - Daphne Dare part 024 (4k)

Brutal Device Bondage South Dos Palos

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Charlie Valentine has been playing the role of the dominant lately, so The Pope decided it was time to remind her where she belongs; under his boot. Charlie begins on her knees with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked into a metal device. The Pope enters and shoves a red ball-gag in her mouth and goes to work on making her suffer. Her flesh is reddened with a leather flogger and crop. He applies multiple clamps to her nipples as she begs for him not to. Once the clamps have heightened her, he adds a vibrator to rip multiple orgasms form her dripping wet pussy. Next, Charlie is bent over with her arms pulled out to the side, leaving her fully exposed for The Pope to carry out his sadistic games.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Device Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.13710 секунды с 9 запросами