LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Price Of Pleasure: Training Eighteen Year Old Anastasia Rose Gowrie

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
All Natural eighteen year old Anastasia Rose is hungry for pleasure but is she able to pay the price in the dungeon. Pretty faces get fucked, big tits get tied up in rope bondage, and submissive little pussies get railed on Training of O, where we deliver the newest and the best talent in the business taking it hardcore.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9705kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Price Of Pleasure: Training Eighteen Year Old Anastasia Rose

Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2 Rushsylvania

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dolly sits bound in her office chair ungagged, but that's about to change. Eric soon stuffs a huge sponge in her mouth and tapes it in. The sponge is to big and Dolly starts choking. Eric removes it and explains that sometimes he gets a little to ambitious. He gags her with the same white ballgag that she wore before. He then adds some heavy duty clamps on Dolly's nipples... They seem extra sensitive today, lol. Eric adds more rope. Her elbows are tied and then pulled up to the overhead pipe. Her forearms are tied to the vertical pipe in the back of the chair. Her bondage is getting pretty strict at this time. Eric continues dispensing business and bondage advice as he works. He nose hooks her next and ties those to the overhead pipe. He ties her nipple clamps off tight to the front of the chair. He then spins Dolly around so everyone can get a good look at her and her bondage from all angles. Eric walks away and leaves dolly to endure the bondage. When he returns he gropes her clamped tits and smacks them lightly. He spins her around a few more times. He takes some pics as they will be posted on the employee part of the company website. He then removes the clamps and starts groping and smacking her tits. Eric signs off and explains that he'll be taking Dolly with him. He's going to roll her through the office area and then leave her in the break room as entertainment for the other employees. He rolls Dolly away and the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

BrutalMaster - Alix Amour Dendron

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
The second part is always more painful, degrading, and dehumanizing, just ask Alix Amour. The first half of her 100 lashes was with a regular, run-of-the-mill bullwhip. For part 2, BrutalMaster stepped things up, introducing the cunt to Asmodeus, the Devil’s Demon of whips, the one that leaves the, let’s call it, greatest impression on a bitch.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18446kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalMaster - Alix Amour

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1 Honaker

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Candy Caned Part 3 Okmulgee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
A little electricity makes girls more compliant. Not that Delirious Hunter is doing a lot of resisting. She is having the time of her life in this live feed. We brought her in to experience first hand the kind of love we have to give.
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candy Caned Part 3

Overwhelming Ami Emerson Quasqueton

Cast: Ami Emerson
Genres: blond ,shaped ,Bondage ,Gag ,Handler ,natural boobs ,Pain ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Fingering
Ami is a cocky blond who welcomes any challenge because she thinks quite simply that she will win. Cyd starts slow allowing Ami to relax and feel like she is still in control even as the power to move, stand up or even raise her head is taken away. She likes to squirm so Cyd uses this to his advantage as he tickles her with the pin wheel, pours hot wax all over her body and makes her cum uncontrollably with a vibrator. Ami screams through her gag so loud the audio peaks, her face contorted and blatantly exposing her pleasure and pain.In the final scene, the slow steady immeasurable burn of the hot sauce teaches Ami to chose her challenges wisely.
Duration: 1:09:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overwhelming Ami Emerson

Kendra Barbie Biella

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo.
Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Barbie

Время генерации страницы 0.13762 секунды с 9 запросами