View Single Post
Old 06-24-2024, 04:37 PM   #14854
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Backwoods Butt Bandit: Johnny Ford Takes Derek Kage Rough! Whitelaw

Cast: Derek Kage ,Johnny Ford
Genres: Humiliation ,Deepthroat ,Boot Worship ,Gag ,Tattoo ,Rimming ,Leather ,Ball Gag ,Rough Sex ,Brutal Punishment ,Leather Gloves ,muscular ,Gay
Video language: English
Derek Kage is enjoying a peaceful hike through the backwoods but when he stops to set up camp, his backpack goes missing. A seemingly friendly stranger invites Derek to stay at his site but soon reveals his true intentions after nightfall. Johnny Ford is one hot and horny camper and decides to make Derek his submissive little plaything so while sitting around the campfire he takes him down! Johnny ties him up with rope inside his trailer and has his way all night long. Gagged and bound tight, Derek also has a chastity cage on his cock to keep him from getting hard. Johnny unleashes a series of torments on poor Derek including the crop, lots of slapping, CBT and intense breath play. Derek moans and groans but can’t do a thing about it. He’s bound and gagged in a trailer in the woods at the mercy of his dominating captor. Johnny eats Derek’s ass and then frees him from the rope so he can suck his big cock. Finally bent over the counter with hands bound, Derek gets his ass fucked good. Johnny pounds his little plaything’s hole endlessly until he shoots a huge load all over his ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backwoods Butt Bandit: Johnny Ford Takes Derek Kage Rough!

Clair Production Extreme Sport Port Jervis

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Clair Production
Cast: Lovas Eddy Ryan, Gabor aka Thomas Williams
Genres: Muscle, Jocks, Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshot
There is a sport club near my house I've joined. It has tennis, squash, body training and a swimming pool. A lot of men are working hard their bodies; they are all so cute.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 720x576, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clair Production Extreme Sport

Raging Stallion - Drew Valentino, Kit Corrigan North Chili

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Hung mechanic Drew Valentino spends all day wrapping his hands around some big tools and now hairy hunk Kit Corrigan wants a turn. Kit, wearing only his work boots and a dirty jockstrap, bends over Drew's workbench as the technician takes his fingers, tongue, and bareback cock to Kit's hairy hole. Drew's big dick continues to fill up Kit's ass as the two fuck across the back room of Drew's garage until Drew's body hair is left covered in cum and Kit's throat is coated with Drew's fresh load.
Duration: 36:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Stallion - Drew Valentino, Kit Corrigan

My Boy part 2 Pfafftown

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
Mateo and Forest were craving each other's cock and hole since they met, so we turned on the webcam, grabbed a camera to film it, and let them devour each other.
Duration: 30:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6817kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Boy part 2

SouthernStrokes Bruno Pattel and Leonel Russell Township of Washington

Studio: SouthernStrokes
How do you tell your step brother that you think they have an amazing ass that you dreamed about playing with and a big cock that makes your mouth water, and you have to suck it? I didn't have to tell Bruno, because when he asked for a massage, he knew what we both wanted and needed. I added some lotion to my hands, rubbed them on his back and shoulders, and moved them down his body past his ass. After staying there for just a minute, my hands moved down towards his legs. That's when Bruno's feet started rubbing against my cock, which was trapped in my jock strap. I got a nice view of his hole and had to touch it before turning him over, taking his cock, and throwing it in my mouth until I milked out his seed onto my tongue.
Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SouthernStrokes Bruno Pattel and Leonel Russell

Explosive. Scene 04. Hikone

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome.
Angelo Marconi may be the bottom, but he’s the power kind. He’s a real firebrand when he takes charge of macho hunk Fabio Stallone, stripping him to reveal the big man’s broad pecs and robust, clean-shaven torso. He drops to his knees and devours Fabio’s classic sausage--it’s a weighty, truly fat hunk of Italian salami, its swollen head is just crawling out of the loose foreskin that Angelo sucks in. He gives the mighty man-meat a wet and sloppy deep-throating, bashing his face full-up against Adam’s groin. You know where Angelo’s going with this-- his deliciously smooth ass is yawning open in eager expectation of Fabio’s lavish rimming. Angelo has to hold on for his life when Fabio slams that terrorizing chunk of meat in there again and again--just the type of rough housing Angelo revels in. It makes him blast a cherry bomb load on his stomach, with Fabio’s blowout landing right on top.
Duration: 27:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4653kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 960.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Explosive. Scene 04.

Dirty Buddies, Sc.6 Recife

Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Moaning, Kissing, Muscles, Deep Throat, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Facial, Cumshots, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Jamie is back out cruising, and whilst showing us his dick he's found by Ashton and he invites Jamie back to his place, as it's not really Jamies cup of tea and mentions he's going to leave, Ashton stops him by getting his dick out and inviting Jamie to stay to try his meaty bone! As the time passes Ashton invites Jamie to his room where Jamie continues sucking Ashton's dick until he blows his load and leaves. Jamie now gets back dressed, and waits around jerking his dick hoping someone else will come in and suck him off, that's when Duke walks up the stairs and finds Jamie jerking himself off, and suggests Duke should give him a hand or a mouth in this case, after a while Jamie suggests they both should go elsewhere, and Jamie fucks Duke in a room on top of a sheet on the floor! Most definitely these are two dirty buddies!
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Buddies, Sc.6

Время генерации страницы 0.11574 секунды с 9 запросами