View Single Post
Old 06-24-2024, 08:52 PM   #2338
HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Young Goddess Kim - Desk Boot Slave (1080 HD)

Young Goddess Kim - Desk Boot Slave (1080 HD)

Actress name :
Movie Title : Young Goddess Kim - Desk Boot Slave (1080 HD)
Genre : Joi, Foot Domination, Boot Worship, Young Goddess Kim, Human Toilet, Toilet Slave Training, Humiliation, Joi, Masturbation Humiliation, Tease And Denial, Masturbation Games, Powerful Woman, Extreme Domination

Description : My stiletto knee high boots zipped tightly around My shiny legs are dangling in front of the slave under My desk. I am going out and I want them shined spotless, and this is exactly what I use the worthless slave for. It squirms out form under My desk when I summon it with My crop. On its knees at My beck and call, it will lick and shine every inch of My patent boots. 1st I allow the bitch to kiss My soles to prove it knows it is no where equal to the very bottom of My boots or even the dust I trample. As I stretch out on My desk I use its back as My footrest, My 1 heel digging into its skin as its mouth sucks the other heel. I ensure the slave licks them faster from the tip to the knee with My crop on its back and ass. I am amused at the effort of this boot licking worm.

Duration : 00:11:07
Size : 0,72 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1920x1080

Download Young Goddess Kim - Desk Boot Slave (1080 HD) - 0,72 GB
HoushiStrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07956 секунды с 9 запросами