Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default I Piss On Your Cunt

I Piss On Your Cunt

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt

I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

Rachel Adams is dressed up for a company Christmas party but she isn't going to a party, she is being confronted about signing a NDA. She absolutely refuses not to sign, but they keep coming back at her removing and reapplying the gag, adding more ropes. She won't budge, so they blindfold her hogtied, shut the lights off and say they will be back in the morning.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5123kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

Download I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Dr. cupcakes starts at her ankles and starts wrapping her body with white Vet-wrap. When he finishes, she is completely wrapped except her tits and head. A little more black tape is added above and below her tits to ensure the wrap won't unravel. Ashley's neckrope is removed and then she is put on her knees. After a while Dr. Cupcakes removes her gag and replaces it with a nylon over her head and a spider ring gag. He then wraps her entire head with vet -wrap. He draws some eyeballs and lashes on her and the transformation is complete. he has transformed his nemesis into his own little bondage play doll. He leaves her taped and mummified for the remainder of the clip. What will he do when he returns? That's up to your own imagination.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Assylum - Rude Food

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: Alternative lube, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Eating food from ass, Facial, Gaping
Video language: English

Time for Eden to get some extra nasty dishes from her ass buffet. First, Dr. Mercies fucks her ass some more using only soap for lube as part of her Painal Parfait. Then he feeds her some cum slushies using a couple dozen saved up loads from the freezer. (Note: real frozen cum! Nothing fake here!!!) Eden has to take the cum in all her face holes (mouth, eyes, nose, and ears) so that her senses are completely focused on the doctor´s pleasure. Then he reams her out with a massive dildo and feeds her dessert out of her ass crack. She loved her meal. She really did. And it was genuinely for her.

Duration: 43:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 652.0 MB

Download Assylum - Rude Food

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Black Lingerie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02940 секунды с 9 запросами