View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 09:16 AM   #5547
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Piss On Your Cunt Wapanucka

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt

Joanna Angel Submits to The Pope! Friedberg

Cast: Joanna Angel ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,Humiliation ,The Pope ,brunet ,toned ,Suspension ,Electrical Play ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Pain
It’s no secret that The Pope loves the alt girls, but this time he has the queen of alt girls, Joanna Angel. She made her Kink debut recently as a top, but this time, and for the first time EVER, she submits to The Pope. This is a rite of passage for her, and to do this solidifies that she is as much of a badass as we knew she was. The first scene begins with Joanna tied in a sitting position with her legs spread wide and her arms pulled away from her. Her neck is also tied up, to ensure she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and you see her face begin to smile. All of the waiting, all of the anticipation has led up to this very moment for her. She is a good girl, and wants to prove it to him, so she is willing to do whatever it takes to please him. The Pope takes his time with her to ensure her time is well spent. He is willing to help her explore this side of her sexuality, which is a side that has never been explored until now. She is eventually blindfolded to enhance her experience, and to guarantee her the maximum stimulation form the scene. The orgasms begin, and she is overwhelmed by how hard she is cumming. The next scene begins with Joanna in a brutal suspension. The Pope told her that she would get the same treatment as a seasoned bondage slut, but only with more guidance. Her tits are covered with clothespins to bring even more discomfort to her as she hangs helplessly in the air. After more flogging, The Pope fucks her mouth and then her pussy to overwhelm her even more. She is fingered until her pussy gives up multiple squirting orgasms. In the final scene Joanna is on he back like a good slut with her legs spread nice and wide. Her pussy gets more from the flogger and then the cane is brought in to administer some bastinado. It doesn’t take long for her to realize that that is a pain she never needs to experience again. To prove to he that there is more than one way to suffer, The Pope breaks out his infamous knitting needle and shows her pain that she never knew existed. He moves on to electrical play and then the final orgasms of the day. By the time that he has finished with her the entire dungeon is soaked in her sweet squirt.
Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joanna Angel Submits to The Pope!

Yellowhore - part 3 Choke Tvedestrand

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Benson Media Productions
Cast: Tigerr Benson, The Vet
Genres: BDSM, Asian, Fetish, Big Tits, Humiliation, Domination
Money grubbing, cockteasing, stuck up whores - we all know them and we all hate them. Here's a solution - tie the dumb whore up like a lump of fuck meat then zip her up in a sports bag for an hour or so...then...well, watch to find out.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 908.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellowhore - part 3 Choke

Captive Slut Kyburz

Cast: Gianna Lynn ,Claire Dames
Genres: Asian ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,slim ,Shackle ,Fingering ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Bondage ,Cage
Busty Claire Dames makes her debut at Whippedass submitting to Gianna Lynn. This 36DD hottie plays a captive in the hands of a perverted matron. In shackles and chains, Claire is ordered to clean the filthy shower room. Not satisfied, Gianna punishes her with spankings. She humiliates Claire by making her masturbate in the shower and eating food without utensils on the dirty cage floor. Then she is brought to the matron’s chamber at night, bound and placed into sexual service with pussy and ass licking. Lastly, Gianna fucks her in the ass while making Claire cum with a powerful vibrator.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Slut

Princess Kali and Crystal Frost White Horse Beach

Cast: Crystal Frost ,Princess Kali
Genres: Pierced Nipples ,Humiliation ,Femdom ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,Anal ,Strap On ,Facesitting ,Slave
Princess Kali returns with first timer and very obedient submissive Crystal Frost. Kali’s sadistic dialogue makes Crystal shamefully wet and willing to serve her every command.
Duration: 27:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Kali and Crystal Frost

HardTied Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade Bellefonte

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, Hardcore, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Drifting back to sleep, Rain DeGrey knows what is waiting for her in her dreams. What she can't figure out is why. That book... it was so bad. But something about it has gotten inside of her.
Duration: 50:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Rain Degrey 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Second Shade

HardTied Ela Darling No Escap Cherokee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Ela Darling No Escap
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14750 секунды с 9 запросами