Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Assylum - Anal bitch

Assylum - Anal bitch

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Patient Gia Page
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Bondage, Suspension, Big cock, Brunette, Two guys
Video language: English

This therapy session was so awesome, we decided to move it ahead of our previously scheduled update. Watch as super-hot Gia Page helps celebrate the arrival of the vastly endowed resident, Dr. Jean Cockteau, to our institution. Dr. Mercies and Dr. Cockteau celebrate with some , then decide to bring in a keg and make Gia pump it with her ass. Then the two doctors take turns on her ass, throwing in plenty of ass to mouth. Of course, she eats both of their cum in the end. It´s all for her therapy, of course.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4487kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Assylum - Anal bitch

Assylum - Dr's Abusement vol.1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Kara Cox
Genres: Ass to mouth, , , Facial, Painal, Bondage, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Nasty filth, Screaming, Spanking, Amateur, Brunette

Kara´s perversion is that she likes to be sexually shredded. So we shred her like a bunch of dolls and then use our cum to glue doll stuffing to her ruined body.

Duration: 33:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1828kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 517.8 MB

Download Assylum - Dr's Abusement vol.1

The Goddess vs. Yellow Kitty

Cast: Isis Love ,Yellow Kitty
Genres: Strap On ,Lesbian ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Submission ,black hair ,Humiliation ,shaped ,mixed ,Mask

The Goddess goes to 5-0 for the season. With this win she gets more style points in five matches then the Ninja has in seven, and is now the current style point leader for season two. Isis plays with the Kitty, toying with her at will. This match was never even a contest. As agreed in the conditions of the match the Kitty, having lost, is unmasked and must go to Hogtied for a 4-hour bondage shoot. Enjoy the massacre.

Duration: 40:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 472.5 MB

Download The Goddess vs. Yellow Kitty

Pretty Pink Pain.

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx
Genres: Bondage ,Submission ,Handler ,BDSM ,Spanking ,Domination ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Caning

Tara Lynn Foxx is displayed as I exploit her sexy and take advantage of her ugly.
Kneeling and bent back, she is chained in place with her hips thrusted outward. After some necessarily , I suction those nipples until they are supple and sensitive enough for the clover clamps. The stress of the back bend creeps into agony just in time to cover her body with one hot drip of wax at a time. Eventually I can't tell if she is reacting to the wax or to the precision vibrating to orgasm.
She crawls over onto a half barrel where she is strapped down at the wrists, tightly around the neck and chained at the thighs. With some swift caning and spanking she is nice and red, ready to be fucked. Ass hanging out, her cunt is stuffed and vibe locked into place. This gentle pussy gets pulverized by the mechanical dick.
Without recovery time, Tara is dragged over to be strapped spread. The flip nine whip is used to attack her tender nipples. Flakes of wax scatter off with every impact. The sybian is then brought and locked into her. Clover clamps bite hard on her nipples and tied off, stretching her precious pink nips. She struggles to process the overwhelming pleasure of the monstrous vibrator and the ache and stress of the position.

Duration: 1:12:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pretty Pink Pain.

Hooters Girl

Who do we love? Jackie! Why do we love her? She's a delightfully restrained little Hooters Girl! Duh! But, where's my wings? I'll need them to watch this little performance... After bouncing around with a chest harness for a few minutes in my Hooters Girl uniform, my Manager, Johnny decides the customers need to see me restrained a little bit better. So, now that I have hopped up on the bar, he ties my ankles with hemp rope and pulls me up into a taut hogtie. I wiggle around appealingly for the audience as a camera scans up and down my wanting uniform. My cleavage is pushed up delightfully in my tank top, and my smooth shorts making me appear slender. I effort around for a few moments more, letting the patrons soak in perplexing thoughts about going home and tying up their own little ladies.

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 95.7 MB

Download Hooters Girl
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20183 секунды с 9 запросами