Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Maid Mandy Muse Talent

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid Mandy Muse

Captive Slut Andorra La Vella

Cast: Gianna Lynn ,Claire Dames
Genres: Asian ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,slim ,Shackle ,Fingering ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Bondage ,Cage
Video language: English
Busty Claire Dames makes her debut at Whippedass submitting to Gianna Lynn. This 36DD hottie plays a captive in the hands of a perverted matron. In shackles and chains, Claire is ordered to clean the filthy shower room. Not satisfied, Gianna punishes her with spankings. She humiliates Claire by making her masturbate in the shower and eating food without utensils on the dirty cage floor. Then she is brought to the matron’s chamber at night, bound and placed into sexual service with pussy and ass licking. Lastly, Gianna fucks her in the ass while making Claire cum with a powerful vibrator.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Slut

Assylum - Anal Circus Girl Park Valley

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Crying, Dehumanization, face pain, Face slapping, Punishment, Screaming
Video language: English
Dr. Mercies trains Arielle to be his perfect anal circus girl in this alternately harsh, humorous, and bizarre epic case file. Arielle has to fill in her coloring book with her own dyed slobber during a long, rough facefucking. Then she gets sodomized in a suspension with lots of ass to mouth. She takes a huge cumshot, gobbles it all down, and then gets trained as a lion. Throughout it all, she gets hard face slaps, spanks, and learns to eat Dr. Mercies´ ass. Whenever she displeases him, she gets punished, and he collects her tears in a little bottle. The tears will be used next time... for something very twisted you´ve never seen before anywhere.
Duration: 56:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2127kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 935.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Circus Girl

Phoenix Phoenix Rising Phillipsburg

Cast: Phoenix Rising
The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test.
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Phoenix Rising

InfernalRestraints The Farm Part 2 Tortured Sole Goodyear

Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD.
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints The Farm Part 2 Tortured Sole

RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 01 Kedainiai

In our Club there we have a studio where we shoot sexy punishment scenes and we have a specialized affiliate procedure.
Video: 768x576

Total size: 4.7 GB in 46 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RoughManSpank - Spanking from Club Rough Man 1993-2023, part 01

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Ridgeley

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.07500 секунды с 9 запросами