Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Assylum - Doctors abusement vol.2 Hillside

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Kara Cox
Genres: Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Machine fucking, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Nasty filth, Needles, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Suspension, Whipping, Amateur, Brunette
Video language: English
Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara´s therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss. A special Director´s cut of this scene will be available. (Warning: do not try this stuff at home. Kara is a real masochist, not to mention unusually fit, and Dr. Mercies is a professional.)
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 548.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Doctors abusement vol.2

Assylum - Anal Circus Girl Lake Grove

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Crying, Dehumanization, face pain, Face slapping, Punishment, Screaming
Dr. Mercies trains Arielle to be his perfect anal circus girl in this alternately harsh, humorous, and bizarre epic case file. Arielle has to fill in her coloring book with her own dyed slobber during a long, rough facefucking. Then she gets sodomized in a suspension with lots of ass to mouth. She takes a huge cumshot, gobbles it all down, and then gets trained as a lion. Throughout it all, she gets hard face slaps, spanks, and learns to eat Dr. Mercies´ ass. Whenever she displeases him, she gets punished, and he collects her tears in a little bottle. The tears will be used next time... for something very twisted you´ve never seen before anywhere.
Duration: 56:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2127kbps

File size: 935.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Circus Girl

Assylum - Adopted for Anal Jinan

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Delirious Hunter Nurse Holl
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking, Big ass, Blond
Delirious is so sweet, we decide to adopt her and dress her up as our darling . But she rejects her bright, skimpy new clothes--maybe because she´s in her twenties now and feels ridiculous in them. That makes Doctor Mercies angry, so he and Nurse Holl fuck Delirious really hard in her big, blond ass. doctor also makes Delirious suck deep on his ass and lick her slobber out of it for an extremely long time. Finally, he comes on her face and she rejects his cum too! Now he´s really angry. Nurse Holl starts to punish her... You don´t want to piss off Nurse Holl.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Adopted for Anal

Bella - The Preachers Daughter (2024) Oceanside

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Bella
Genres: Anal
My goodness friends, we’ve got a real treat this week - 21 year old student, Bella. From jump street I'm gonna say this could be one of our finest castings. The second this girl walks in, she’s a ray of sunshine. She’s tall and petite at the same time, and just naturally beautiful. On the couch, she’s as adorable as you’d expect. She’s a preacher's daughter, and you know how that goes. They’re either the goody-two shoes type, or complete degenerates. This one is the latter... However, she's very hesitant. You’d never guess how filthy we’re gonna get with the preacher's daughter today, and this is one of those special castings that I don’t wanna ruin with too much blah blah blah. So here are some of the highlights. She lived a sheltered life, so now she’s off the chain doing her thang. She’s pretty new to anal, she’s tried it once or twice, but nothing like what we're about to do. When we finally get down to business after seeing that sexy body and the toy play it’s amazing. She’s such a pleaser, she’s got such a tight little body. She sucks me and fucks me, and takes my cock all over the office, and she’s loving every second of it. The anal is of course just as awesome as you think it’d be. After lubing that sweet tight hole, I finally get to give her a proper ass fucking. She even gives us that no hands ass to mouth like the good girl she is. I knew I wanted to get a huge gape outta Bella today, so I figured the piledriver was the best way to go. When she learns about the piledriver, her face just lights up ! ...Even though she has no idea what it is, which is another reason we just love her. She soon finds out what it is when her ankles are behind her ears and her panties stuffed in her mouth. Her facial expressions are so sexy, so is the big smile on her face when she gets her first proper gape. After some more buttfucking in the chair she gets her first anal creampie. When asked if she usually lets guys come in her ass, she says, this is the longest she’s ever done anal with that sexy smile on her face. When we get back to the couch and get her to show off her freshly fucked asshole, turns out there’s a little cum left hidding. After getting dressed, we get her out post-haste, she does have that dinner with her parents.
Duration: 1:01:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella - The Preachers Daughter (2024)

Assylum - I Am She Who Submits Orchard Hill

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ava Little
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Bondage
You´ve never seen anything like this, folks. We tapped deep into Ava´s submissive brain to remake her as our perfect whore. We started from the very beginning, giving her an entirely new whore language. Then we went hard and deep, with intense mental domination, physical degradation, anal sex, ass to mouth, rimming, watersports, and much, much more. Ava is the real deal, and dominating girls like her is what we live for at the Assylum. Nothing in this session is acted, scripted, or rehearsed. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 745.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - I Am She Who Submits

Assylum - Anal Tea Service -- Kira Spruce Head

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Foot licking, Piss , Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Black girls
Beautiful Kira was such a good playground playmate that Dr. Mercies decided to celebrate over pee tea with her. She took a fresh load of warm pee in her ass, before squirting it out and proceeding to a nasty round of ass to mouth. This was a good, relaxing evening. Tea shall certainly be a regular ritual around here. Do we call it tea service or pee service? Let us know what you think sounds best.
Duration: 45:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1765kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 627.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Tea Service -- Kira

Angela White - Booby Trap For Mandingo That Ends In Her Ass! Amasa

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Angela White & Mandingo
Genres: Anal, IR, Big Black Cock, Ass To Mouth, Big Butts, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Facial, Lingerie, Natural
Angela White meets Mandingo for hardcore ANAL action! Angela is looking hella hot in her red bra & panty set with matching gloves, choker, stockings and high heels. She teases us as she bends and twists her body to show off her amazing curves. Mandingo arrives and Angela strokes his BBC through his pants as they kiss and Mandingo grabs a hold of her perfect tits. She grinds her ass up against his crotch before dropping to her knees to unleash that monster cock. Angela strokes that dick with her gloved hands then attempts to take that big dick all the way down her throat, only stopping to come up for air and then getting right back to work sucking that cock. Mandingo fucks her face with his massive dong then Angela lays on her back as he pounds her tight pussy hard. Angela rubs her clit as Mandingo fucks her and makes herself cum all over that huge BBC then happily licks all her cum off of that big dick. She rides that cock some more then opens her ass for deep anal penetration! Angela takes that giant BBC all the way up her tight asshole and then spins around so Mandingo can shoot his load down her throat.
Duration: 29:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela White - Booby Trap For Mandingo That Ends In Her Ass!

Время генерации страницы 0.23501 секунды с 9 запросами