View Single Post
Old 06-25-2024, 03:07 PM   #748
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Her Whore Mouth: Samantha Mack and Jessie Lee Thompsontown

Cast: Samantha Mack ,Jessie Lee
Genres: Dildo ,brunet ,Pussy Eating ,Crop ,BDSM ,Anal ,Big Ass ,Pierced Nipples ,Slapping ,Leather
Video language: English
Jessie Lee is naked, hungry, bound and blindfolded. Her luscious ass has been sitting on this cold hardwood floor for two days. When Mistress Samantha Mack returns with food and water, it is only enough to ensure that Jessie has the energy to satisfy Samantha’s sexual urges. There is evidence that Jessie played with herself without permission. Samantha knows her slave did it on purpose with the hope of being punished but she can’t resist playing with Jessie’s big ass. Baby Girl’s thick, round ass can take so much punishment, it’s unbelievable! It can turn all kinds of colors, pink, red, black, and blue. It only takes a few hard slaps from Samantha’s exquisitely manicured hands to moisten Jessie’s tight pink whore hole. Samantha uses a paddle to warm up those butt cheeks. She knows how to even make a little paddle sting. Jessie’s ass jiggle turns her mistress on. Samantha turns up the pain level with a flogger. It makes Jessie’s cunt dripping wet and Samantha can’t resist kissing and licking up that pussy juice. She owns that sweet cunt. Jessie’s poor ass glows red but now it’s time for the Crop. Samantha finishes with a Leather Strap. It hurts plenty but Jessie needs to please her mistress. Samantha slides a big glass dildo into her baby girl’s ass. She loves seeing the shiny glass slide in and out of the asshole, spreading that tight backdoor unbelievably wide. Punishment awaits if it slides out of her ass. Samantha fills her slave’s whore hole with a vibrator before fucking her ass with the glass dildo. Jessie is left speechless as her holes are filled and fucked. Samantha warns this may be the last time she ever lets her whore cum. Jessie shows her appreciation by deep throating the ass dildo clean. Now that Samantha has had some fun she puts Jessie to work sucking her pussy. Jessie is well trained and knows how to bring her mistress to orgasm. The only thing more gratifying than feeling her slaves tongue on her clit is watching her slave’s ass get stretched and pounded. Samantha fucks her whore slave in the pussy with a giant, pink, strap-on dildo. Jessie soon begs for it in her ass. Once the cock fills her ass Jessie is right at home. Samantha loves seeing her slave moan, overwhelmed by pain and pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Whore Mouth: Samantha Mack and Jessie Lee

Nicole Aria: Bound, Tormented, and Ass Fucked Ciudadela

Cast: Nicole Aria ,Johnny Castle
Genres: Stud ,Vaginal Penetration ,muscular ,Slapping ,Beard ,Fingering ,Blowjob ,slim ,Facial ,Choking
Nicole Aria is tied to a chair awaiting Johnny Castle to enter and ravage her. She has offered up her ass as tribute in this intense ass fucking scene, but first a little torment and face fucking. Nicole wanted to be used and abused like a whore, and Johnny makes sure this slut gets what she came for. Next, we have Nicole strung up in a side suspension that allows us to see all of the action, especially when he slides his cock deep in her ass. He uses the crop to redden her flesh before burying his cock in all of her holes. When Nicole is sucking his cock, he’s making her pussy squirt uncontrollably. She is being put through the ringer, and getting what she came for. In the final scene, Nicole is thrown around like a rag doll as Johnny uses her holes as he wants. Nicole begs for more and gets everything she begs for. Breath play, torment, and all of the ass fucking she can handle. The day concludes with a happy slut, who has been freshly ass fucked and glowing from the experience.
Duration: 52:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Aria: Bound, Tormented, and Ass Fucked

Assylum - Anal Tea Service -- Alexa Rolling Prairie

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Alexa nova
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Piss , Piss , Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, gagging, Spanking, Training
The Assylum Tea Room is in full service, at last. This means it´s time to train these submissive girls in anal appropriateness and piss properness. Hot little Alexa Nova is up first. She takes a piss in piledriver, deep into her colon, before squirting it out into a bowl for inspection. This is followed by some golden , rough anal sex and ass to mouth, and a little face fucking. She rims Dr. Mercies while he enjoys a cup of tea too. Then he cums into her cup for her to gobble down like an obedient girl´s proper beverage. It was a good lesson, deep down in the Assylum rabbit hole.
Duration: 31:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1666kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Tea Service -- Alexa

Ginary's Test - Part 3 Banner Elk

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 3

Princess Donna's Birthday Bash Part 1!!!!! Front Royal

Cast: Remy LaCroix ,James Deen
Genres: Facefucking ,Nylons Stockings ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Slapping ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,Hitachi ,Nipple Torment ,big dick ,Big Tits ,Gaping ,Female Slave ,Voyeur ,Rough Sex ,Mask ,natural boobs ,brunet ,Hair Pulling
Princess Donna throws a party in style with plenty of hot people around to suck and fuck for her entertainment!!! Don’t miss the chance to see Remy LaCroix and her perfect ass pounded and Princess Donna sucking her juices off James Deen’s cock!
Duration: 53:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Donna's Birthday Bash Part 1!!!!!

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Mangham

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

Assylum - Anal Circus Girl Wedgefield

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Crying, Dehumanization, face pain, Face slapping, Punishment, Screaming
Dr. Mercies trains Arielle to be his perfect anal circus girl in this alternately harsh, humorous, and bizarre epic case file. Arielle has to fill in her coloring book with her own dyed slobber during a long, rough facefucking. Then she gets sodomized in a suspension with lots of ass to mouth. She takes a huge cumshot, gobbles it all down, and then gets trained as a lion. Throughout it all, she gets hard face slaps, spanks, and learns to eat Dr. Mercies´ ass. Whenever she displeases him, she gets punished, and he collects her tears in a little bottle. The tears will be used next time... for something very twisted you´ve never seen before anywhere.
Duration: 56:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2127kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 935.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Circus Girl

Время генерации страницы 0.09748 секунды с 9 запросами